Justin Bieber Pulled Over

Pimped Out Batmobile

Takes Turn for the Worse

12/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Justin Bieber was pulled over by the LAPD today -- after cops say he performed an illegal maneuver in his tricked out "Batmobile" ride ... TMZ has learned.

Cops tell TMZ ... Bieber made an "unsafe left turn" at an L.A. intersection.

But fear not Bieberettes ... Justin was let off with a warning after he promised to be more careful in the future.

This ain't the first time Bieber has been stopped by cops while driving the customized Cadillac -- he was pulled over back in October after cutting off a CHP officer. He got a warning that time, too.

Jack

What a do u che nozzle? It's make my head spin that this kid thinks he offers this world something. He is not even looking at the cop, he is looking in the side view checking himself out. The only redemption is that when is career ends in the abrupt fashion, that most of these careers do,(whenever the next sensation comes along) he will spiral into a bottomless pit of depression, drug use, and self loathing.

chelsea

wow so since he's Justin Bieber he's above the law? ANYONE else wouldve got a ticket. This makes me so sick and disgusted. Hes such a little bitch, when is he gunna go awayyyy???

Keith

That's BS! same exact sh*t happened to me and the ****** cop didn't let me go with a warning. I guess I have to look like a little girl to get out of a ticket

Keith

stu

He can be my Robin anytime.

kathy

All i see on here is a bunch of whiny babies bitching and complaining like always!!Yes, i agree, he deserved to get a ticket,, but the name calling and crap, just proves how immature you are all being!! Who are the teenagers here? Justin or all of you haters commenting on here?? GROW UP!! If you dont like the way the cops treat celebrities, than write a letter to someone who will actually listen to your whining!! Your congressman or Mayor or whatever you guys deal with in your City!!

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

She should've been arrested on the spot for impersonating a Male-man.

Steve

What do you expect from LA? They have Lindsay walking around, while she supposed to be in jail. I am laughing at the legal system in California because it is a joke.

DKRL

Another publicity stunt for him! I really believe it is.

Janille Roman

thats stupid how celebrities gets warning but people that arent rich get like two or more tickets its retarded thats why i hate cops and celebrities.

steve

what are we teaching our kids if you are rich or famous rules dont count do what u want ..its ok

Ann

He has been warned twice. Next time he gets shot in the face. We need to be fair.

Vernon P. Alarcon

this kid's about as sharp as a bowling ball
stay in school biebs - even though you haven't learned too much yet!!!

TINA

I AM A FAN OF JUSTINS MUSIC BUT THIS IS CRAZY, THEY NEED TO STOP GIVING THIS LITTLE **** WARNINGS AND TEACH HIM THE RULES/LAWS APPLY TO HIM ALSO!!!

Will