Lindsay Lohan

Returns from Hawaii --

Parties at Jay-Z Concert

12/14/2011 6:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121411_lindsay_still

Lindsay Lohan's Hawaiian vacation has finally come to an end ... but hours after she arrived back in L.A. last night she was already partying again ... at the Jay-Z concert.

LiLo was originally scheduled to catch an early flight so she could have appeared on "Ellen" to promote her Playboy spread ... but Lohan missed the early flight and had to bail on the show.

Lohan's rep tells us the actress offered to tape a segment for "Ellen" today -- but Ellen's people turned her down due to scheduling issues.

1215_lindsay_lohan_concert

rbmeoe

Jus*****ched the TMZ video at the airport. I recognize that look from college!! Coming off a hard night of chemical enhanced partying!! That's not a normal alcohol hangover look, she had a paranoid look of someone that did not want to be seen and just wanted to curl up and sleep for a week. Well, I guess we know were the nearly $1 million is going to!!! She'll be doing a spread for Hustler, or worse, in less than a year. And she won't get any where near a million buck for it either. What a total waste!! :(

laura

she forgot to spray-tan her hands

nof

I've supported her all along but I now fear this is hopeless.

Punking the-Ellen-show also punks-Playboy.

Ellen, in particular:

- was doing Lindsey a favor.

MyOpinionOnly

Why is anyone surprised anymore by what a flake and irresponsible wench this chick is? Come on! Ditch Ellen of all people??? Dumb career move Lilo....but then you really aren't known for your smarts so I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. And the HI pics are nasty! It was OBVIOUSLY set up by Lilo to "look" like she just happened to be photographed, but we all know better. The weather was NOT GOOD to be in the water, but we have to have our nasty bikini shots don't we? And the flattest iron board azzz I have ever seen! Good lord girl... do SOME WORKING OUT for cryin' out loud. To be still in your 20s and have a body like a woman in her 50s is not good. She may win over her judge in her probation case, but she is not trying very hard to win over the people that help her career any. Good riddance to crap I say. Over Lindsay for good.

ELLIE

WHAT IS WITH THE YELLOW ARMS AND THE WHITE HANDS? LIVER PROBLEMS?

Sara

That is a really bad spray tan. She forgot to put some on her hands...

HappyQuails

I heard last night that she cancelled the show with Ellen. I am trying to remember whether I heard that on the news or on Jay Leno's show, but I think it must have been one of those two.

Sands

I thought she was on probation which means you can't leave the state your on probation with.

Sands