Lindsay Lohan

Kills It In Probation

Progress Hearing

12/14/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_ym4x0w90_1_9hkxdh2eThis is new ... Lindsay Lohan got high marks in court.

Lindsay appeared in court today for her probation progress report.  A very surprised Judge Stephanie Sautner began by saying, "Miss Lohan, you have actually done your work."

The judge noted Lindsay actually completed her 12 days of community service early.  And she went to an extra therapy session -- 5 instead of the required 4.  The judge also said the morgue was pleased by the work Lindsay has done there "at least as pleased as a morgue can be."

1214_small_sub_lilo_probation
Judge Sautner said there was some confusion over whether Lindsay was allowed to go to Hawaii last week, but ultimately the Judge said it was ok, because she was celebrating her sister's birthday and she was allowed to go out of state for family events.

Lindsay is due back in court next month, but so far, so good.

Blood Red Witch

Wait a sec, when you get reported you are supposed to get an email? My comments have been deleted before and I never got an email as to why! I am the red-headed step child here

therock

Rihanna: "Gossip Blogger*****e Themselves"
November 20th, 2010 3:30 PM

Rihanna had a radio interview with Power 105.1 this week where she slammed celebrity gossip bloggers, and rightfully so. Rihanna said: "[I still read the blogs] sometimes, it depends on what it is I am trying to find out. I’m a lot more numb to it now only because I understand what it is."

Rihanna continued, "It’s a community for people who don’t have anything else to do and hate themselves, they hate their life, they hate their job, they hate their appearance, they are uncomfortable with who they are so what makes them feel good is talking smack about other people who they think they will never ever see in their life and they happen to be celebrities. It seems impossible to ever have the opportunity to say these things to their face, so they get to hide behind their computer."

Those that blog about how they're drunk all the time do not even drink, while others who call svelte women overweight are actually fat themselves. It disgusts me.

Many bloggers talk **** about everyone to the point where you'd think that no celebrity is worthy of any success. Rihanna's right, many bloggers are hardcore jealou*****ers. Rihanna also feeds into the stereotype that bloggers "don't have anything else to do," which isn't true. When we're not blogging, we're going on dozens of sites and posting comments about how much Rihanna sucks, which is actually a lot to do.

Chopin's Romance

Why is it a problem to eat something if you find something to not like about Lindsay? I think we will all be meaner if we do not eat, don't you?

Grandma Cracker

Ok, ok, Rock, I can't leave this one alone. Nice about Rihanna (sp? I'm not a fan) and all, but really? This coming from someone that wants to bash Lindsay's head through a headboard?
`

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I've been commenting back and forth a couple of times with Karen on CB and I come back and see THE GANGS ALL HERE! And in FINE FORM, per usual. Goody!

Grandma Cracker

About the list of things that women say to men, I tell my husband all the time that he is just a d*ck with a paycheck and he tells me I better knock it off or I'm not going to get the paycheck anymore..........(-;

therock

Hey, Hey Hey,

Some of you posters, post out of your posteriors and come here to meet life long friends, find companions in old age, discuss relational and personal problems including complicated diseases and mental health issues. These are all wonderful topics, for a SUPPORT GROUP!!!! NOT A GOSSIP SITE!!!

Let's keep the posts relevant to the story!!!!

therock

One last thought, if you dislike Lindsay and find something wrong with every hot celebrity woman, you need to quit eating NOW. Put the fork down, lock the fridge, pull that stair master out of your closet, and get to working on your big a*s, because it's become as huge as your delusions!

ketjo

I have to chim in here Rock...
In my opinion Rhianna, is the black singer version of Lindsay,........narcissis to the extreme, makes Tina Tucker look like a carol girl , wears less clothing then Lindsay and has no respect for anybody outside her world of rap...or what ever she sings... she didn't think nothing of trashing a poor old irish man just because he objected to her running around more naked then not in his corn field after they told them the shot would be tasteful....sound familar does it...she rolled that Chris Brown instint into a big time career boost .
I can't stand how everyone of these woman think those who are on the blogs are jealous of her beauty, her fame, her talent, her everything, that they are nothing but big fat ,unemployed slobs who have nothing to do all day but talk about HER..
But if these same people stopped talking about her mentioning her , and stopping paying any attention to her she would be screaming her bloody head off that she needed pubicity now !! ....
They build up this army of fans doing every thing they can and when the fans began to question their actions or decisions they are suddenly horrible monsters....Can't have it both ways ....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Color me confused. Didn't Rocky just say to keep the posts relevant? How does Rihanna fit in to all this?

therock

It's funny how all the Whales up in here, are afraid to eat my bait and hook, when they eat everything in sight.......

therock

See how I shut it down up in here???? You should be afraid, very afraid....

therock

Hey BRW, when I get done cleaning up in here, I will toss you the broom so you can "fly" away........

Vorlon

WTFs with all the avatar changing around here? Ya can't tell the players without a scorecard anymore :P

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

On page 20, everyone has 'red' xmas lights going EXCEPT Rock and Help. Hmmmm?