Playmate of the Year:

Lindsay's Spread SUCKED

12/16/2011 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121611_playboy_still

Lindsay Lohan's nude Playboy spread did NOT live up to the hype ... so says someone who's DEFINITELY in a position to judge -- 2010 Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk.

Hope was out in L.A. yesterday -- leaving a waxing salon called Stript Wax Bar -- when we asked about the pics ... and she replied,  "I saw that spread ... and I was not impressed."

1216_lindsay_lohan_playboyShe added, "I just feel like if I would have known I was doing a Playboy shoot, I would have worked out more maybe."

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JessicaDixon17

ewww

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I agree, she looks like a drug and alcohol addict, anyone can see it a mile away in all her pictures, and the ones on the beach this site published, I would look at her like I do, and go "what a skank"...Her legs look like the legs of a 60 year old.

Truth

"I just feel like if I would have known I was doing a Playboy shoot, I would have worked out more maybe." --->HOPE DWORACYZK
...........................................
+1 ..OR HIRE BETTER FOTOSHOPPERS. #TRUTH!!

Alisha

While I agree that the pictures were photoshopped (which what playboy pictures aren't) it wasn't like she was a fat ass in the pictures. I think she looks great. What, is she supposed to stick her finger down her throat for a few months before the photoshoot like the other playmates? Please. Get over yourself, Hope. If you're going to complain about the pictures, complain about something that makes sense such as the over use of photoshop.

the real diva

yuck.who would want to see it..it would be gross i think i would rather have woodpeckers pecking out my eyes then seeing lindsay lohan nude

Hawk

I'm pretty sure Lindsay's breasts are real, which is more than I can say for you Hope.

LuvLeeRita

Looking at Hope Dworaczyk, one thing comes to mind... "The Wicked Witch of the West" (The Wizard of Oz) LOL!

rosebud626

i don't think she needed to work out... what, just because a sculpted body is the aesthetic norm of the day doesn't mean women are less attractive with a softer physique.

Truth

I think she looks good could she have hit the gym a few times before the shoot Yes!! But when its all said and done I still got a boner and I would hit that without a thought!!

AntiSocialForum.com

The entire Marilyn Monroe concept for the photo shoot sucked

ddd

she should take an english class

Celebrities Suck

Heff you're an old perv and you will rott in hell... just saying! As for fire crotch I mean seriously look at your spread you're no where close to a playboy bunny.... you look dirty

Anthony

I am sure this Hope chick is hot don't get me wrong but please..Lindsay is not out of shape, say what you want about her nuttiness or maybe you don't think she is all that hot or you hate the freckles..whatever. But I don't think she looks flabby or out of shape. Her breasts look nice, stomach is basically flat if not ripped, her butt is tight and compact, legs are tight, no cellulite to speak of. Me thinks Hope is just pissed that a bit lesser looking girl got a million bucks to pose nude for the magazine.

Kyle

Sure Playboy photo shops to the hilt,nothing new there.
I think much of the criticism in this instance is Lohan was photo shopped to the extent that facially it didn't even resemble her any more.

ZOEY73

The only thing that sucked about it, that it wasnt scratch and sniff photos.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments