Cal Worthington

Legendary Car Dealer

Slapped with Divorce Papers

12/28/2011 4:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cal Worthington
Go see Cal, go see Cal, go see Cal ... unless your Cal Worthington's wife, who doesn't want to see him anymore because she just filed for divorce.

Anna Worthington cites irreconcilable differences in her divorce petition.  She married the car dealer -- famous for his commercials which feature all sorts of farm and other animals, including his dog Spot  -- in April.

Even though they were only married for months, the 40(ish)-year-old Anna wants spousal support from 91-year-old Cal.

They have no kids, probably because he can't anymore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

AlwaysOnTimeB

She should NOT get spousal support after one month. Is she serious??? Go get a real job!!

Barb

Like the old adage goes, "There's no fool like an old fool."

CLINT

Why are these older men so stupid as to think that a woman that much younger than him wants something other than his money? Another golddigger looking for an easy payday.

Jimmdog

I wouldn't have thought that this guy was still alive. I remember his commercials when I was a kid and he looked old then.

StevenB

Who?

YouDontSay

I can tell you personally he is a jerk who hits on everyone. She knew this, you would have to be blind not to.
He likes his booze and loose women. She should get nothing!

Arthur

Ha !!! She should get everything. He is really too old & Dumb to spend it wisely. If He was still Smart why would he marry her?

Abe

I bet Cal still can.

I bet Cal gets a lot more woodies than you do, Harvey.

x

IceGypsy

I usually don't have an issue with age differences, but 50+ years...I think I just threw up a lil in my mouth.

Jodi

Let's see they have been married for 8 months, he's 91 and she's in her 40's and she wants spousal support. Cal couldn't see this coming...lol....wonder did he have a prenup? SMH.

James R. - Los Angeles

Can you say, "Golddigger"?

Hisjules

test

Robert

HIs kids must be thrilled with the whole thing. I wonder if she'll get his dog spot.

Mary P

I don't understand why all these fools go after her for "gold digging". Dude married her, he's a cradle robber too (though cradle just sounds weird at 40ish.. she's young enough to be a granddaughter). Same with Anna Nicole - old guy married her. Either he was lacking companionship he wasn't getting from his family or he was a dumbass. Either way, he got what he wanted. The "trophy" wife for a while. Stop feeling sorry for the idiots in on it all. When they stop marrying the wenches, the wenches will stop making it a career.

SpeakTheWord

OMG I would have never seen that coming...Cal your so darn hot that you can pick up hot woman at your age...I wonder if you could if you were broke like me and has to steal Internet..lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments