« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

Pray, Pray, Pray ... for Pilar

1/3/2012 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deion Sanders
swears he's still "cool" with his soon-to-be ex wife... even though his daughter SLAMMED her on Twitter ... and now the NFL great is begging his fans to "pray, pray, pray ... for Pilar."

Deion just phoned in to K104 FM in Dallas to talk about life since he filed for divorce ... and he started things off by apologizing for all of the nasty things his daughter Deiondra tweeted about Pilar last week.

"I apologize for my daughter" ... Deion said, adding, "She loves her father and she feels like I was being abused and misused and she lashed out."

In case you missed it, Deiondra called Pilar a "golddigging h*e" ... and insinuated she was screwing around with other guys behind Deion's back.

But Deion went on to explain, "The thing about it ... Pilar and I are cool, we’re cool. I mean we are cool, when I say cool, we’re cool."

Sanders also commented on the TMZ report that Pilar is still living in his insanely huge Dallas mansion ... saying, "We’re living under the same roof, that’s true ... I see her every morning. I say what’s up, what’s up girl?! It really is like that."

Before signing off, Deion added, "Pray pray pray pray for Pilar ... pray for my babies ... and we good."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

give me a freakin break

GET RID OF THE SLUT.

Denver

So I am guessing they are cool. Bofem.

KnuckleDragger

Prayer: How to do nothing and still think you're helping.

Jack

Wow, he's really full of sh*t.

Jeff

just like when he prayed and Jesus told him he didn't need to pay for his car repair a few years ago...

mary

whatever the deal is between him and Pilar, he needs to tell his daughter to stay out of grown folks' business.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Damn, I hope you don't mind if I hit it Dion - Pilar is one fine piece of azz. Nasty human being I'm sure - money hungry - but I'd hit it like a champ.

Cartman

We be cool and shiz. My daughter not be coo. Tru dat.

sherri moses

I believe this is all Deon's fault,1st of all look how beautifil Palir is, she could have had a big modeling contract but she put that aside to be a wife and it seems like he is the one with something to hide because he rushed to file first,but oh ya'll so cool..pleeeze, pilar stay in that house, why dont he leave he is the man and his daughter is jealous she must be getting advice from her hating ass mama, dont hate Deondra go back to school, Im on ur side Pilar anytime you had to deal with his daughter jealous ass.

sherri moses

Why he keep commiting......GUILT

Just_Me

Looks like he's the one that needs prayer, considering he cheated throughout the marriage(from what I hear).

Kari

I think this whole "pray, pray for Pilar" sounds like condescending crap. And this "my daughter thought I was being abused and misused by Pilar"---again, condescending. He's doing a whole poor Deion thing...but isn't he great, because he wants people to pray for the abuser. Ick! And I'm not a fan of Pilar, either. They just all need to keep this to themselves.

Nefertiti

Sounds like to me they are living under the same roof because neither one of them wants to lose it.

k

Looks like his ears and the top of his head wud come off like a hat....he's a mutant
And everything he said is a damn lie...the apparent urge to repeat himself shud tell us that
and again...dude is incredibly ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And PILAcRap is no prize

Sincerity

With a "prenup" in place that Pilar can't challenge, Deion Sanders knows it won't take him long to finalize their divorce in Texas. It's not a "community" property state and he probably has no plans of giving her their current home. He may even provide a much smaller home for her on or adjacent to his current property. More than likely, Pilar doesn't have any substantial money of her own which has really limited her options. Deion's probably "PRAYING" that Pilar will "graciously" abide by the terms of their "prenup" so he can move on with his life. Providing for their children doesn't seem to be an "issue". Deion just wants to get rid of her!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments