« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaquille O'Neal

Shootout in Anguilla

1/4/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shaquille ONeal in AnguillaShaquille O'Neal has RETURNED to the basketball court ... in jean shorts ... in Anguilla.

It's actually a pretty cool story -- The Diesel was hosting a NYE party at the Viceroy on the Caribbean island, when he got on the mic and challenged everyone to a pick-up game at the hotel court the next morning.

Shaq kept his word ... and arrived ready to play ... with his GF in tow.

Sources at the court tell us, the NBA legend organized a friendly half-court shoot-a-round ... nothing too intense ... no dunking. Hoopz played too.

We're told Shaq was super friendly ... and posed for pics with anyone who wanted a shot.

As for Shaq's game -- we're told the guy actually looked pretty good ... sinking bucket after bucket.

Fun Fact! The national sport of Anguilla is ... boat racing!!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

themillieblog

Man, Shaq could pretty much step on me if I'm no*****ching where I'm walking while he plays basketball. I'm so tiny!

bagladey

I believe Hoopz is Shaq's WIFE.

tiki

Were his children with him? Does he spend any time with them?

Pittsburgh's Finest

Sorry to say that this couple definitely looks like the odd couple. Each new picture of them looks more stupid than the last.

Johnny Carcinoma

Those are not jean shorts. They are regular jeans, which on Shaq look like shorts.

bunny

Who else only reads Shaq news to see Hoopz?

I Love LA

I have a friend who works with Hoopz. Her real name is Nicole Alexander. Apparently, the word is that she's pregnant. I can't imagine how HUGE that baby would be! How in the heck can she carry that? Hoopz is so tiny.

Jeepers

I bet those aren't jean shorts. They're probably just regular jeans for regular sized people.

JOEELLARD

Hoops is not his wife. She is Flavor Flavs ex though lmao Hows that taste Shaq? Come on son.

JOEELLARD

Yep, again no sign of his kids who his ex wife says he spends absolutely no time with at all. Guess he forgot about how his 1st rap song was about taking care of your kids like his step dad took care of him. This dude turned out to be a real clown.

Cartman

Nice Capri pants or denim clamdiggers. Jean shorts they are not.

Billy Bob

Cool story Bro.

MrGumbs

I know Shaq had a good time n Anguilla...i know hell return...AXA stand upp!! ;)