BOYZ ll MEN

Who'd You Rather?

1/7/2012 4:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Boyz ll Men 2012All original members of '90s boy band Boyz ll Men (Shawn Stockman, Michael McCary, Nathan Morris and Wanya Morris) came together to get their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

SLH

"Boys LL Men" ... cheap-ass editing

Bud316

Who the hell is driving this sinking ship? LL? Sumbitches
Bud316

littlelaughie

Wanya <3 oh my, that voice...

Just_Me

Damn! Wanye is sexy! He was always my fav.

tlcmk

I wouldn't any of them, but will always listen to them sing. A capella would be nice. I still listen to "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" often. One of the greats.

UPYOURS

BOYS LL MEN? TMZ, when did they change their name? And your vote is stupid, all these guys are great

Truth

HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME IS COMPLETE BULLSH*T TO THE MAX. COSTS $30K TO BUY A STAR FROM THE HOLLYWOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND ANYONE WITH THE CASH CAN BASICALLY GET ONE. SO MUCH FOR AN AWARD THAT YOU OR YOUR LAME A$$ STANS BUY FOR YOU... SMFH. #TRUTH!!

john5oregon

LL?

Tez

Try 2 capital II's

mebrat24

Where is NONE OF THE ABOVE, or DON'T CARE BOX, if you would add this to all your little votes you would find none would win every time.

Greygoose125

Boyz LL Men??!! TMZ's headline is beyond ridiculous - it's Boyz II Men - since it's the weekend I guess the second string must be working at TMZ today.

NowWhat?

TMZ Y'all are so ******* lame. How can you mess up the II in BoyzIIMen? The person who wrote the article needs to be slapped.. Get it right... Boyz II Men. Simp ass muthaflockers!

birdie

hAVIMG MEANT THE GROUP ALL TOGETHER ON TWO DAYS WHILE THEY REHEARSED IN A DANCE STUDIO IN PHILADELPHIA WHERE I WORKED I MUST SAY THAT MICHEAL MCCARY HAD NO PERSONALLY AND WAS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL, THE REST OF THE GROUP I SAY CONGRATULATIONS.

Jodi

Okay TMZ it's evident you know nothing about this group...their name is Boyz 11(that's the number 1 twice)Men, not LL. I don't want to do any of them but I am so happy they got a star on the walk of fame. They deserve it. Boyz 11 Men have been around for a loooong time and make great music.

The reason you may not be familiar with them TMZ is because they don't go around them getting into fights, being caught with drugs, falling out of night clubs drunk, having a lot of baby mamas, going to jail or behind on their taxes. They are a class act and have always been. Kudos to them.

Emme07

Did your editor graduate high school?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments