Beyonce and Jay-Z

Increased Security Allegedly

Kept Man from His Newborns

1/8/2012 4:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_beyonce_jayz_getty_bn
A Brooklyn man claims increased security at Lenox Hill hospital -- because of the presence of Beyonce and Jay-Z -- kept him from seeing his prematurely born twins ... this according to a report.

Neil Coulon tells the NY Daily News he has been repeatedly kept out of the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) by the couple's security. He also claims his relatives were booted out of the waiting room by bodyguards wearing headsets.

He tells the paper, "Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU and it happened once on Friday -- just because they wanted to use the hallway."

A rep for the hospital told the NYDN she hadn't personally heard of any complaints. We reached out for comment as well ... haven't heard back.

Elena

Something similar happened to me in ICU in Bellevue Hospital in NYC. Curtis Silwa, the founding member of the Guardian Angels was shot and placed in the same room as my step father and all these angels and cops came in demanding that I leave so that Mayor Dinkins could visit. I swear, not only did I despise Dinkins but I gestured that he could kiss my ass. I wasn't moving from the room. They came in and closed the curtain. I wouldn't put up with that. My family is more important than any celebrity or politician any day.

Julez

pfffft

RuthHouston

Details about the birth of Beyonce’s baby girl, Ivy Blue Carter – both a written and a visual account, as well as details about the alleged surrogate mom.

The Birth of Beyonce’s and Jay-Z’s Baby Girl, Ivy Blue Carter – The Inside Scoop

PHOTOS: Beyonce’s and Jay-Z’’s Baby Girl, Ivy Blue Carter Finally Born

Beyonce’s Pregnancy Secret Revealed – Details on Surrogate Mother

Julez

pffft

IloveTMZ

I believe this is true because about 5 years ago when Beyonce was in Houston, her limo needed to go to some local gas station and she had HPD as security, HPD actually blocked the roads near that gas station for her.

Ashley

I hope this isn't true. Shame on them if it is. My daughter spent 5 weeks in the NICU and If I couldn't see her because of a selfish celebrity I would raise hell! Do they realize that baby needs to see her parents just as much as her baby???

Me

Next time they have a baby, tell them to purchase their own hospital. Problem solved.

tonny brasco

that is OUT OF ORDER ... im sure that can aford private care .. never liked them anyway .. sue they chokolat ass . i would

countrymom1987

If I was that family i would sue the **** out of that hospital... Who are they? A god? What they need to be doing is making sure they pay there taxes.... I say let them fend for theirselves we have too!!!

Mr. Dabber

If Jay-Z is the Daddy then this baby will have a real Camel toe

Carl

If true the hospital needs to get its act together. Beyonce's security can only operate within the boundaries that the hospital sets for them. They can be booted out if the hospital wants them gone.

JJ

So Ridiculous. If they wanted their privacy, then she should have had a home birth. I'm sure they wouldn't have had any problems getting a doctor to go to them.

Its me

@ Friend I agree they should sue the crap outta Beyonce & that carter dude.................MONEY AIN'T ****, spending time with your BABY/BABIES and FAMILY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you NASTY @$$ ppl, keeping him from seeing his babies!! You are nothing but, SATAN!!!!!!!

Barbara

This is absolutely ridiculous. I don't care who you are, you do not keep other families from seeing their loved ones and babies in the hospital. If you don't want to have pictures taken, then deliver at home. I really don't know who celebrities think they are, but they put their pants on one leg at time just like the rest of us. Their poop also stinks just like the rest of ours do. Just because you are a celebrity, it doesn't make you anymore special than any other patient in the hospital. Get over yourselves.

Celebrities Suck

congratulation to the surrogate mother...