Melanie Griffith

Good Genes or Good Docs?

1/8/2012 8:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0106_melanie_good_genes_v2
Melanie Griffith proves blondes really do have more, er, fun.

Here's the 30-year-old celebuspawn back in 1987 (left) -- and 25 years later, the 54-year-old at an event in Hollywood this week (right).

Whatever she's doing it's working, girl!

More Good Genes or Good Docs

Karen12

Neither. She looked a mess than, and looks a mess now. Rode hard and put up wet!

palermo

She looks horrible for her age, too much smoking, dieting, God knows what all. Plastic surgery up the ying yang too

Woody McBrreairty

Older women like Melanie with too much plastic surgery all look alike - plastic. And ridiculous - classy women grow old tastefully & gracefully - Melanie's genes have been destroyed by too much plastic surgery & too many injections

Cthrew

I agree with crystals She started getting surgery or botox or whatever on her eyes, then mouth when she was 35 and still had that soft shiny dewiness to her face. He eyes used to be cut, with spiky eyelashes and lots of humour. After the procedures she looked absolutely haunted. There was no expression in her eyes. Her features became grossly distorted. I wish she had stopped then, but I there was no way back.

Carl

Usually when you ask this it is one or the other, or both answers. In this case I can't even vote because "neither" isn't an option. She looks terrible. I guess at the very least she doesn't have the balloon lips anymore that even her husband thought were ridiculous.

TJ

Never could understand why a doll like Antonio Banderas,hooked up with this chick?????Really too bad.He and Selma Hayek had such chemistry together.They would have had the most beautiful children! Go figure.

Boldface

Um, I'm not even going to vote on this one. Obviously Ms. Griffith, a lovely person, has had more procedures than Dolly Parton. Please.

AngelPrincesss

seriously? Melanie griffith lost her looks a long time ago, unfortunately! She was so cute in "Working Girl," then through the years and heavy smoking, she aged quickly. I can see her face has been stretched to the limit and her lips look overly plump! Good docs, I guess.. But they didn't have very much to work with, in the first place!

she

good docs - good genes, neither. I'll say she looks happy due to good vicodin and good lay, oops.

Pidge

How about a good/bad docs, good/bad genes option....count me in for bad docs.

Truth

MUST BE ALL THE REHAB AND DRUGS... YEA THAT MUST BE IT. IT RUINS YOUR FACE WHICH LEADS TO MORE PLASTIC SURGERY. +1. #TRUTH!!

Jodi

Anytime you look better than you did 25 years ago it always "good docs".

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Good genes, good doc? Neither from the looks of that rubber face she's wearing.

Jamie

I think she looks creepy.

peoplearesilly

She looks awful. TOO MUCH PLASTIC surgery and it is very obvious. IT IS NOT WORKING. What the hell? She should have just aged gracefully. I don't get why these types want to ruin themselves in this way. Get over yourself and just age appropriately. That looks better than how she looks now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments