Jay-Z

Beyonce Had Miscarriage

Before Blue Ivy

1/9/2012 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9kfiqcrm_1_2fjxubcy(1)
Jay-Z just revealed ... Beyonce suffered a miscarriage before conceiving their daughter Blue Ivy.

The rapper dropped the bombshell in his newest song "Glory" -- which he released today in honor of Blue Ivy's birth this weekend -- rapping, "Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic."

The song was produced by Pharrell -- and even includes an audio sample of Blue Ivy crying just moments after she was born.

Among the proud fatherly lyrics -- "The most amazing feeling I feel, words can’t describe what I’m feeling for real / Baby, I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

reddancergal

Nice song.

Michelle

I'm sorry that they miscarried so many of us do, but how cool is he to honor his wife like that?!

Snowberrie

pregnancy=publicity=money=disgusting human beings!

Phreaky

Doesn't he have a kid he doesn't acknowledge? Guess that one didn't feel like "magic".

bagladey

Is this baby more important than Jay z's first born child? His son, and natural heir? Did Jay Z make a song about him too?

Celebrities Suck

Congratulations to the surrogate.....

Murf

Who cares.

Sono

Is that why they used a surrogate this time?

LaLaLand

really captain obvious? we all knew the moment we heard his new song. Hardly breaking new, and U certainly didn't break it.

Jessika

I love this couple. They are private but to hear the joy of this father and see the joy of the mothers face when she announced she was pregnant was a precious moment. People don't cherish the sanctity of love and marriage and a precious child (a gift from God). I am glad he honored his other half and his precious baby girl! Many Blessing for the Carter family!!

Jen

I hope her parents grow old together & keep their vows. God bless. Every child is a blessing.

Nunya

the miscarriage is only gonna fuel the fire that she indeed had a surrogate to carry the child for her.

Jim

Blue Ivy...hahahah, at least its not quinetishia or molanasanduah, but blue ivy is pretty stupid too.

Ty

Who knows if any of it is true.

Simone

Ugh...I'm sure this song will make his *first* child (not Blue, for those that don't know) feel awesome. #thinkbeforeuspewjay

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments