Casey Anthony

I Got Pregnant with Caylee

After I Was Raped

1/11/2012 1:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0111_casey_BN_01
Casey Anthony
said she was raped at a party when she was 18 and that's how she conceived Caylee -- this according to Casey's former psychiatrist

The psychiatrist -- Dr. Jeff Danziger -- recounts the allegation in his deposition, which was just unsealed today by a Florida judge.

In the deposition, Danziger cites an interview he had with Casey in November 2010 -- claiming, "Two beers, possibly given another drug. Woke up passed out ...  Don't remember anything at a party, age 18. This is how she said she got pregnant."

Danziger claims Casey did not know the identity of the father.

According to Danziger's tests, Casey showed no signs of mental illness.

lk

I wouldn't believe this story any more than the story about the babysitter having the child, she is a lying, manipulative excuse for a human being.

Happy

How does one WAKE UP passed out?? Anybody.

sheesh

liar, liar, pants on fire. Wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Then or now.

Lionnnnnesssss

woke up passed out.. nice!

Beth W

And you have no problem exposing the identity of a sexual assault victim, then. That's nice. Doesn't the media typically withhold such information?

browneyedgirl

This story keeps getting bigger and bigger. No truth comes from her.

walter stevenson

poor casey. that girl has just gone through hell all her life it seems. I wish I could be there for her and make it all better. I hope she gets her life straighten out. Love you Casey!

Mitch

That's a good story Casey,tell me another one.

groovy923

BULLSH**T

KellyKapowski

The more we talk about this murderer, the more she WINS! Don't you people get she's desperately seeking fame? Lets talk about the life of Caylee, not the life of her MURDERER!

USArmy

What a crock! I wish the media would ignore anything to do with this killer. She is getting what she wants whenever something is printed and/or shown on TV.

hannah

Where did this psychiatrist get his license....In a box of cracker jack?

Matrix111

well that just makes her look even MORE guilty & motive to why she would kill that baby

Danielle

I don't like her, but she was found not guilty and for the Judge to release her psych records at this time I think was jsut vinditiveness and wrong.

cha cha

Bozo now says he quit .... trust me he and Casey are in on this latest scam. It is called let's act like we hate each other so I can sell my book to a bunch of idiots who thinks that I will say something .... and Casey I will split the money with you and put it in the Bahamas with the rest of your money that Foghorn is holding out for you

Just like Jeff Ashton selling his book letting people think there was some bombshells in there, he never mentioned any sidebars or anything we did not already know. Now Bozo wants to sell a book but knows everyone hates him and Casey. Don't fall for it.