Casey Anthony's Lawyer

I QUIT!

1/11/2012 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0111_jose_casey_BN_01
Casey Anthony is on her own ... 'cause the attorney who got her off murder charges has decided to REMOVE HIMSELF from Anthony's legal team.

Anthony first hooked up with Jose Baez while she was in jail -- and heard other inmates raving about his work.

It's unclear why Baez tendered his resignation ... though it's rumored the two were having a falling out after Anthony's private video diaries surfaced online.

Story developing ...

Seldombinlaid

Some one please tell that lawyer to quit making faces !

yellowputty

She leaked them herself, confessed and he dropped her.
Shes a pathological liar.

Rob

like I said a few days ago karma's a b-tch.

Love2Laugh

The only info I want to see is that karma has done it's job she is homeless and destitute - just a bag of garbage (no dsrespect to our homeless who have true issues!!! And Baez as well! Watch your back, Baez, you retaliated against her family and if you think you're immune, oh that's right, you're a Bozo anyway! You both deserve each other. And if Cheney Mason has any chutzpuh, he'd back off now, but then, he's probably as despicable as those 2! Leave the Beaotch to her own demise.

Steve

I believe I was right her/her camp releasing those Photos/Videos for publicity. Then they accusing someone hacking her system. It seems she is desparate by doing these videos. Now she says she was raped, then pregnant with Caylee, but I wish I can believe her and can't due to her previous lies. Even she was raped, little angel was born. Caylee,who did not served to die.

Truth

LIKE I SAID... HE FOUND OUT THE SOURCE OF THOSE LEAKS - CASEY ANTHONY. B-I-N-G-O!!!! LIKE, SRUSLY BRO... HOW DID THOSE TAPES GO FROM HER SELF - ANOINTED YOUTUBE HANDS INTO THE TWITTER TIMELINE OF SOMEONE ELSE?? OOPS, FORGOT... THAT TWITTER ACCOUNT IS HER PSEUDONYM. BITCH FORGOT TO HIDE HER IP. #TRUTH!!!

jjh

Jose want to see it in writing till I believe it. If yes, we all had to of known that NO ONE will keep casey down. Proof, just 3 short months out of jail ON LINE---mugging her MUG. Jose had a big FAT crush on ms casey, and she played him big time. Everything gets old and sure all of them paying her way will get sick of her before it is all over. She is fearless, and so don't CARE TWO HOOTS about being the most hated. She hears and read only the good things the Casey lovers say about her, the rest of us, we are just "HATERS" you know how that one rings. Jealous and all. Sorry, to all you casey lovers there really really are those of us out here that aren't nuts, and see the liar and nothing but a liar----Karma baby KARMA this time ms casey might just BE her own undoing. Caylee if you only did know the people that CARE !!!! ---Casey said george drown Caylee---kind of sure it was Casey because she can say CAYLEE WAS DROWN (that being the truth)----just not saying it was by HER---so hey I'll lie and say my Dad did it, so that away I am KIND OF telling the truth-- !!! SAD SAD

whateverhomewrecker

I just have to say hehe!! Two evils parting ways. He knew she was and is a liar and baby killer! It is what it is Mr. Baez you are forever connected to her.

Karen

He's a s***bag. He is the reason lawyers have a bad name. He is the worst of the worst. I'm sure the reason for his quitting has something to do with money. Maybe the "big" payday they thought Casey would be offered for her story fell through. Just know that his reasons for quitting are anything BUT noble.

bob

You have to know he was tappin' her.

lbabybenz

Actually she fired him because he was "taking meetings" on her behalf and being wined and dined by all that is media which she didn't like. She wants the spotlight people. Mason has taken over. If we ignore her, perhaps she will go away.

Faye

Please tell me you people aren't buying into this scam...

Caleigh

He quit way too late in the game shoudda quit a year ago

UPYOURS

ROFLMAO. In other words, he isn't making the money he thought he would and she released those video's and caught her lying AGAIN. Too funny for words.

Sue

I have one great question out there for you people -

Why has George and Cindy NOT filed a wrongful death suit against Casey ????

OJ got off the murder trial, but was SLAMMED BY THE WRONGFUL DEATH SUIT.
and he had to tresify !

WHY HAS THE PARENTS NOT FILED A SUIT FOR THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER DEATH AGAINST
CASEY? That is the million dollar question