Warren Buffett

What's a Kardashian?

1/14/2012 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011412_warren_buffet_Kim_kardashian_tmz
Warren Buffett has more important things to worry about than who Kim Kardashian is -- so it should come as no surprise that he really doesn't know what it is she, you know ... does for a living.

How Warren got asked about his feelings on Kim is rather interesting. Buffett, the world's third richest man, is an advocate of increasing taxes on the wealthy. Kim has found herself the target of a group that claims she doesn't pay her fair share of income taxes.

So TIME magazine asked Buffett what he thought about Kim K. His reply: "I've seen her name, but I wouldn't be able to tell what she does but put her name in the paper."

What else is there?

Marthahz

I buy almost everything exceþt food and clothing from online auctions websites Most þeoþle are not aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites

The site that has the best deals is www.dealsroof.com I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laþtoþs,ća­meras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an iÞad there for less than $100and my husband a 250 Low gift cards for 48

Why would I even think about shoþþing anyþlace else?

UPYOURS

Why must you continually make a non-story into a story? It is so ridiculous that I am beginning to believe TMZ IS on the Kardashian payroll.

Kari

Warren Buffet spoke for all of us..."I wouldn't know what she does but put her name in the paper".

Kari

He spoke for all of us!

GoAwayMarthahz

Marthahz, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR B.S. LIES!!! GO MAKE A REAL LIVING

PathFinder

Why is the "Privacy Statement" and "Terms of Use" at the bottom of the TMZ site linked to the "Warner Bros" site. Are they owned by Warner Bros ? Perhaps fed "inside" info to celebs for promotion purposes ?

That's what happens when you wear STUPID shoes!

LOVIN' IT! Kim DOESN'T COUNT, to the people WHO DO!

Scientific

I sure wouldn't mind knowing how much Kim K and the rest of her Klan pays in taxes each year...come on IRS, get on it!

PathFinder

Sorry for above statement, but I had to find something more interesting to read about than the Kardashians.

Uh

Who is she? A human toilet.

ManiacalZebra

Seems he has her nailed.

Iz

Buffett = hero in so many ways.

LAWRENCE

I would have given anything for him to turn, look into the camera and say..."Wasn't that the slut that had some D level rap star pee on her?"

melissa b

Preach

campy

He hit the nail on the head! What the hell is a Kardashian anyways and what the hell do they do expect put their name in the paper? Make them pay more taxes Warren!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments