Dolly Parton

Good Genes or Good Docs?

1/15/2012 4:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Dolly Parton plastic surgeryDespite over 45 years in the business, Dolly Parton still looks brand new.

Here's the 34-year-old Queen of Country back in 1980 (left) -- and nearly 32 years later, the 65-year-old at the Hollywood premiere of her new movie "Joyful Noise" this week (right).

The "9 to 5" star is timeless.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

I have my old albums and the 80's pic is Dolly. Surgery takes a lot of your originality looks away for sure.
I will always love you Dolly, your my hero. Stop the surgeries and grow old gracefully please..for me, and all your fans.

Carl

Strange how much older people used to look for their age. In the pic of her at 34 I would have easily thought she was 44. Look at Kate Beckensale (38), Amy Adams (37), or Rebecca Romijn (39). They look way better than she did at that age. Actually she looks closer to age to someone like Marissa Tomei (48) or Valerie Bertinelli (51). I'm not talking about pure looks, I'm referring to how old she looks.

superchicken

What is it about Cesar Romero as The Joker that is so appealing to celebrities and plastic surgeons?

R

Who are the 5% who don't see that she's had her eyes done, her nose done, her teeth done, her lips done, her face lifted and, not that this question applies to her face, her boobs done!

Kico

why cant i vote on Bad Docs?

ann

I love her but her mouth looks like "The Riddler" on Batman!

Silvie

Neither...she looks too unnatural and overdone!

Anne

where's the BAD DOCS option?

big luke

she looks really bad the dorian gray syndrome. these old people think they look good and its not the case. they look like clowns terrible!

themillieblog

Dolly Parton is a true lady and I love her.

EDITA ON STEROIDS

YOUR OLD LADY EYE SOCKETS SCARE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenny

The first pic is NOT Dolly Parton
I don't know who it is , but it's for sure not her.

Vicky

It's obviously good docs! She's never hidden the fact that she's gotten plastic surgery. But I love her anyway. Amazing talent and a country music legend. Hell, a music legend, period.

Tony

Why isn't "bad docs" an option here? She looks like a clown mask.

Jared

Genes have nothing to do with a persons health or how they look. That's all diet/self-care and yes, good plastic surgeons.