Golden Globes

Did Ricky Gervais

Just Out Jodie Foster?

1/16/2012 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0115_globes_foster
Ricky Gervais basically called Jodie Foster a lesbian at the Golden Globes tonight.

It all went down during the opening monologue, when Gervais said he had been forbidden from discussing anything related to Mel Gibson, including his recent flick, "The Beaver" ... directed by Foster.

Gervais then joked about "Jodie Foster's 'Beaver'" ... saying, "I haven't seen it myself. I've spoken to a lot of guys here, they haven't seen it either. That doesn't mean it's not any good."

Foster -- who was in the crowd -- didn't appear to be too upset by the comment. She's never publicly discussed her sexual orientation.

So we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Anthony

If anything she is bi-sexual, as are 1 billion other girls out there. Heck my niece is 15 and she tells me around half of her friends are bisexual. People need to get over that stuff. I think Jodie is a great actress and I would love to bone her.

JaundicedEye

Go Ricky!

passionphd

She is out. Last year she thanked "my beautiful Cydney who sticks with me through all the rotten and the bliss" when she accepted the Sherry Lansing Leadership Award at the 16th annual Women in Entertainment Power 100 breakfast. THey've been together since 1993; she also talked about the ring she has, and her partner in other interiews, so -- whatever, tired ground, Ricky.

bring back recent posts

...Jody Foster is uber cool....and she probably loved the mention of her flick...seemed that way...it's 2012!! LIVE AND LET LIVE..

exbff

he's not shocking...just tragically boring.

Becky

because......nobody knew that already?

Hello is anybody in there?

TMZ trying to make something out of nothing again? It was a joke go back to reporting train wrecks.

Cdn commentor

Dumbasses she outed herself in 2007

Do your homework or at least try you are better than that drivel.

Homer

Already been done twice on "Family Guy"

patty

is there any one left who didn't know????

Rogue Warrior

This is a gay poll though.......

Noel

Careful TMZ, next thing you know, he'll be insinuating that Elton John is gay!

CTug

Lots of guys haven't seen my beaver, but I'm not lesbian. ;-) Yes, Jodie has been pretty public about it without Ricky's help though.

amber

Umm....She's been out for a while now...

Scotty G

Out really? Everyone's known for years. If you dont want people to know you're gay, then don't be gay. This is 2012, end of the world, everyone's coming out...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments