Elton John's Hubby

SLAMS MADONNA

You're Desperate & Narcissistic

1/16/2012 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Furnish
Elton John's husband David Furnish LASHED OUT at Madonna following her victory speech at the Golden Globes last night ... saying it was "embarrassing in its narcissism."

Moments after Madge won the statue for Best Original Song, Furnish went to his Facebook page and WENT OFF ... writing, "Madonna. Best song???? F**k off!!!"

For the record -- Elton was nominated in the same category and seemed pissed off in the crowd when Madonna's name was read.

But David continued on Facebook ... writing, "Madonna winning Best Original Song truly shows how these awards have nothing to do with merit. Her acceptance speech was embarrassing in it's narcissism. And her critisism of Gaga shows how desperate she really is."

Elton seemed particularly bitter towards Madonna BEFORE the awards ... telling one reporter on the red carpet he believed Madge had no "f**kin' chance" of emerging victorious.

011612_madonna_still 0116_madonas_launch

Kelly

Sour grapes plain and simple. What a typical queen

Tracy

ELTon and his hubby can suck it. So sick of this man getting mad when he doesnt win something. Its ridiculous to even act like this. So what another ICON in the music industry won. And even if she was a newbie in the industry sh won and she deserved to win. Eltons suck a fu*king baby

Rden

"embarrassing in ITS* narcissism"

TJ

"husband"???? sick-

zman

CHICK FIGHT!!!!! Let's just sit back and watch (all 3 of)them swing their purses at each other!!! ;)

krisssayyyy

The Golden Globes are a joke. Where 6000 people vote for the Academy Awards, only 90-ish people vote for the Globes.

Stormy

I can't believe this old hag still thinks she's the "Queen of Pop".... more like the Queen of Pepto!! Everyone knows for years now she's rode on the talent of others calling it her own, when in truth it's her name and someone else's work - co writers my a$$ . BTW whoever IS writing for her needs to stop because she's sounded awful for years now!!! And that speech - my lord it was I, I, I, my, my, my. She and Casey Anthony would probably get along well although that would be the totality of the conversation I, I, I, me, me, me!

juggaloszuch

So...a song that no one in America has probably heard of, from a movie that no one in the world has probably seen, was the winner? I agree with Elton and David's comments about Madonna, she just needs to go away.

King of TMZ

Finally a Madonna Story! TMZzzzZzz seemed more concentrated on RealityTV Trash these days. It all started with their fight for the title Queen of Pop Drama at the Golden Globes lol

dee

I don't care about either of them. I liked Madonna in the 80s and Elton I guess in the 80s............neither of them are on my radar now........

Pickle8182

Seriously? Sounds like jealousy. And we all know that GaGa is their kid's Godmother, so what did you expect him to say? She very obviously ripped her song off, but it's over. Let it go Furnish. If someone ripped his song off, I bet you'd rally see kitty claws coming out.

robert

Elton and David who ? They look like 2 old queens having a break down.
Madonna is an amazing artist of our time. GaGa is a copy cat granted she has a good voice.
People love to hate on strong women. Sorry boys, it's NOT a man's world.

Superman

No doubt just some justification for getting the Super Bowl halftime show. This sh*t is all rigged! Everybody should know that by now. Though, as a side note, she does have some muscular arms for a female her size...at least, she has been working-out. Though I would agree (although not from this speech) that she's a narcissistic, adulterous bitch. Illuminati, Kabbalah bitch has the nerve to wear a cross, too.

Sandy

Such sour grapes, ridiculous. What about the fact that Lady Gaga ripped off Madonna completely????? She is a Madonna rip off, if anyone should be mad its Madonna, my Goodness Elton John & Madonna are both super successful and recognized for it over and over all throughout the decades, when is enough enough? Does everybody have to recognize everything they do? What about the people with no fame/connections that sing their hearts out in little clubs and have better voices than they do, but remain unknowns??? Why doesn't david furnish just shut up he sounds ridiculous like a little brat

boricua4669

There's nothing narcissistic about that speech !!!? I don't know where the trolls comes with that idea ?? Elton,unfortunately, never liked Madonna, that's why the jealousy !! Is sad the attitude of his husband towards Madonna, who's never has nothing bad to say about Elton and praise him every chance she gets ! That's the difference between them ! Old bitter Queen !