Billy Idol's Guitarist

Wife Files for Divorce

1/18/2012 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0116_billy_morrison_getty_exBilly Idol's current touring guitarist Billy Morrison -- who has also played for bands like Camp Freddy and The Cult -- is finally going solo ... TMZ has learned, the rocker's wife has filed for divorce.

Morrison's wife -- Jennifer Morrison -- filed the docs just after the new year ... citing irreconcilable differences. The couple got married in 2002. They have no children.

According to the docs, the couple had been separated since September.

Jennifer wants the court to deny Billy spousal support. She also wants to restore her maiden name of Holliday.

Not to be confused with Jennifer Holliday, Tony Award-winning actress and star of the 1981 Broadway hit "Dreamgirls."

0104_split_stars_footer

Fat Mike

TMZ's new motto = "Scraping the bottmom of the barrel"

Amanda

Why the f**k do I care about Billy Idol's current guitarist? Really, TMZ? The stories are very weak lately.

Emjay

Also not to be confused with the Jennifer Morrison that used to work on House.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Wow.. seriously TMZ? Must be a hell of a slow news day if this is something you thought people gave a damn about. Some no-name touring guitarist had his wife file for divorce.
Wow TMZ.. wow.

Fletch F Fletch

TMZ- my neighbor, who used to be Tony Danza's golf instructor, ran out of gas driving to work today. I thought you might want to report it.

LAWRENCE

Hey TMZ my third cousin twice removed on my fathers side used to be a sound guy for the Oak Ridge Boys. Well, I just thought you readers may be interested he proposed to his long time girlfriend last night.

Home Skillet

This is the first comment section where I actually do give a sh*t more about what website I can go to to get a fabulous deal on Nike shoes RATHER than the actual article. I bet Billy Idol's current guitarist couldn't even give a sh*t about this article. Slow news day, eh, TMZ?

jidawgs

Where is Michaele Salahi?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wow...and who is this guy...oh and my third cousin used to mow the lawn o*****uy who saw elvis drive by a few years ago..

UPYOURS

Slow news day? How about an article on the late Richard Threlkeld, which you missed? Or a story on the fact that I stepped in gum and had to wipe my shoe off?

Tellthetruth59

Is it even legal to be married to a corpse? The guy looks like he passed away years ago.

karlew

My God, this is it? Flogging this garbage is what you've been reduced to TMZ? Pathetic.

Give me a break!

When you say "Billy Idol's guitarist" no one on earth thinks its this guy. Not even him. They think Steve Stevens.

I use to Nanny in Beverley Hills and Bel Air. I got better stories that this.

Misery

Billy Morrison is a very talented guitarist and bassist. He also toured with The Cult and played in his own band called Circus Diablo. He's one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of knowing. Divorce could happen to anyone. A lot of musicians end up getting divorced because they're always on the road. That's hard on family life. I think his grueling touring schedule with Billy Idol must've contributed to it. I can think of no other reason why any woman would want to divorce this wonderful man.

messygirl

Billy Idol's guitarist is getting a divorce? Wow, slow news day huh?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments