Demi Moore

Health Crisis ...

Inhaling Nitrous Oxide

1/26/2012 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore inhaled nitrous oxide
Demi Moore
's friend called paramedics Monday night after the actress inhaled a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ ... one of Demi's friends who was at her home told emergency workers Demi was doing whip-its. A whip-it is a street name for a type of nitrous oxide inhalant.

The friend said she became upset when Demi had a reaction to a whip-it and lapsed into semi-consciousness.

It appears Demi had symptoms of a seizure -- after inhaling the nitrous.

A whip-it is not a common drug among people of Demi's age and social status. It's typically used by younger people who are looking for a cheap thrill.

0124_demi_moore_footer

chuck

If you people had ever done a whip-it you would know it's #1 only Nitrous which is used to sedate people when given in a heavier dose, #2 easy to get even at the grocery store, #3 an awesome and very short-lived, amazing buzz, #4 common for a person who does not normally do drugs to do on a drunken night of fun, whip cream cans can be found anywhere, all it takes is for someone to say "hey, let's do whip its."

Damn

Lmao shes probably having a mid-life crisis.

sam stone

Some use nitrous to spice up some other drug. There are those that use it upon orgasm....

ims

Being a movie star with a "glamorous" lifestyle isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Tookie Topbox

Gettin' old was just gettin' to be too much for her and she was trying to dull the pain..... This would never have happened had you found a man more age appropriate and not tried pickin' up a date from the local playground!!!

Miguel

Indecent Proposal II (2012)
A married woman recently separated from her husband agrees to have sex with another man for three hits of nitrous oxide. Starring Robert Redford, Demi Moore.

sinan

i blame ashton

toby burgoyne

Lots of ignorant comments from ignorant people. I wonder if you would describe Winston Churchill, Theo Roget or Sir Humphrey Davy as trailer trash. Nitrous Oxide is not a cheap 12 second high, it is a very powerful analgesic. You have probably not heard of people dying from it, you just think you have.

KardASSian Butt

HA! Everytime I hear this story I think about inhaling "Locker Room" in the late 80s. Locker Room was amyl nitrate sold as headshops legally as "air freshener" in the 80s and 90s. Teens used it.

RozAnders

I really wish I cared.

Lisa

Who are you people to judge her? You don't know what she is going through or what she feels like inside. When YOU are perfect, you can judge other people. And guess what? You will NEVER be perfect.

TheRoosh

What kind of moron does that? Seriously.

Dan

Stop the Demi bashing.
She's been a perfect mother, and role model for years.
We've all had our lives turned upside down, and many of us have done worse.
Ashton was one lucky dude, we all wonder what happened.

DemiMoore

You guys give such good advice.

CubFanAl

What in God's name is Demi Moore doing? Maybe Ashton was just fed up with her goofiness which is why he split.
It's obvious what the scenario is here, as she got older in her mind she was disconnecting from Ashton. It's a problem because it is not strictly based on the math...
When you are 25 and the girl is 40 she can still be hot and it can still seem OK. When you are 40 and she is 65...woops!
I dated a girl 10 years older than myself when I was in my 20s. She looked great and then all of a sudden other issues started to surface, like, she did not want any more kids. I did not have any of my own. So we stuck together and then she was in her 40s going through menopause and I am in my 30s and seeing my life slipping by with no family. It ended sadly as you might expect. For Demi and Ashton the age difference was even larger.
The sad part about this is she still looks great if she would just eat a few burgers and put on about 10 pounds. I can see it now, she got more obsessed with thin and young and he got more disconnected. Really sad especially since if he were the older one it would not have even been an issue. Not fair but...