Rumer Willis

Rallying for Demi at Hospital

1/25/2012 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rumer WillisRumer Willis paced and smoked a cigarette outside the hospital where her mom, Demi Moore, was taken for substance abuse treatment.

Rumer was visibly distraught and concerned Tuesday afternoon ... as she spoke on the phone. Rumer and a nearby friend had hospital visitor's passes on their jackets.

TMZ broke the story ... Demi was rushed to the LA area hospital on Monday night. Demi's people say she is staying at the hospital to seek "further professional assistance" to treat exhaustion and deal with substance abuse issues.

akm

Smoking will make her so much prettier. Gray teeth are so attractive.

Truth

MAN, SHE BETTER STOP THE SMOKES ...OR SOON ENUFF SHE WILL IN THE HOSPITAL FOR "SUBSTANCE ABUSE". #TRUTH!!

Sunset Strip Dealer

Are you sure that is not Rosie O post lap band surgery?

R

Cigarette smoking is an addiction too. So if she wants to really try to help her mom recover she should do everything she can to stop smoking.

JiLL1

Some of these celebs with lots of time and money should work on themselves 24/7, not just when things get to a breaking point.

RealityBites

I love these idiots who stand outside of hospitals and smoke, you do realize SICK people are going in and out right? When I left after my surgery I thought I was gonna puke from the smoke smell and they have to be 25 feet from the door and I could still smell that ****!

Katz

I'm sorry but she has the ugliest kids ever! This one looks like she's all head. Look here Demi, your not in your 20's anymore. Give it up. Your 50 years old, start acting it with some class! Young men want young women, accept it a move on!

Brandon

That poor thing has taken too many beatings with the ugly stick.

Just Karen

Called 911, firetrucks and ambulances showed up and rushed Demi to the hospital for exhaustion??

go home!

"Exhaustion." Not that one again. lol.

brad

If Demi Moore has a therapist, she's doing a very poor job. Either that, or Demi just refuses to go to an appointment. Maybe her therapist could have done a "house call". I'm sure Demi could afford it if it cost a lot more money.

Demi's got some severe "body image" issues obviously. One of these days, she's going to realize that when you look like someone who's been starving in a concentration camp that is NOT ATTRACTIVE.

It's just gross. People will look at you like a freak and probably feel sorry for you if you are a starving anorexic actress or model or whatever.

Carla S.

Wow. I can't remember the last time I've seen such a gross invasion of privacy. That anyone is even talking about the offspring of celebrities is completely absurd, that this poor girl's most traumatic moments are being photographed and written about is beyond comprehension. Shame on the people in the hospital who snapped these photos, and shame on TMZ for buying and posting them and turning it into an exploitative moment. Celebrities, nor their children, asked for this. This is clearly a private family matter and should be given the respect it deserves.

hoodsfield

her nametag says
"hi my mom is exausted"

TheMarshmallowMan

This is what happens when you date guys half your age, I hope she learned her lesson and sticks to people her own age.

Jay W.

See a little resemblance to Bruce...

Not sure if Demi actually gave birth to her.