DMX

Busted by Bad Shellfish

Rushes to Hospital

1/26/2012 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0126_dmx_EX_01DMX had the plane ride from Hell last night -- throwing up all the way from Miami to Charlotte, and then rushing straight to the hospital after landing.

According to DMX, he had some "bad shrimp" at his baby mama's house in Miami before he got on a plane -- commercial -- and then spent most of the flight tossing his cookies in the lavatory.

X tells us ... as soon as he touched down he went to Gastonia Memorial Hospital outside of Charlotte ... by limousine. Puking, but still balling!!

X spent about four hours in the emergency room getting treated for food poisoning, and then headed home.

No limo ride home though. A friend picked him up.

amyo

Bad shrimp, or she poisoned him lol

northern gypsy

a friend had the same thing...he was sick for 3 days !!!
not only that...the health authorities got involved...

Seldombinlaid

Doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Get to feeling better if you read this.

Jim

Why do articles use the stupid expression "Baby Mama"?
What is the point? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

MarieD1969

My kid had it on her 16th bday; she was projectiling green exorcist everywhere! Makes u think twice about what & where U eat.

O_o

well, i'm hopin he's feelin better...it's kind of nice to read that people have some normal health issues in hollywood - instead of all of the drugs and booze b.s.

C

He deserves it, loser DOG ABUSER AND KILLER. Why are you reporting on this piece of trash??

NobodySpecial

Damn, DMX can't get a break.

KicksandGiggles

Blaming poor defenseless shrimp... Oh yeah, thats right.... bad shrimp - (1) wedding ring = fresh shrimp.

Signed Da Baby's Mamma

Tammy

My house and Red Lobster's are the only places I eat seafood. I don't trust individuals with seafood, but a chain who wants to keep making profits and avoid bad press have an interest in making sure their seafood is good.

Amber

Once again TMZ, Stupid, Stupid Headline!
Hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Carri

He should of gone to CMC. Gaston hospital sucks. Better yet, a vets office would be better than Gaston.

TOMMY

"ya'll gonna make me lose my lunch up in here , up in here"

john

I'll bet one of my mortgages there was no limo involved OR limos are cheaper than taxis in that cowtown. It would be moronic not to fly first class then take a taxi. LIARS.

john