Tom & Suri Cruise

Go Into a Spin at Disneyland

1/26/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Tom Cruise
tested his vomit threshold yesterday in Disneyland -- spending some quality time with his 5-year-old daughter Suri ... on the infamously stomach-turning tea cup ride.

It looks like he was having fun too -- smiling and laughing ... while a Disneyland VIP hostess trips over herself to cater to his every whim.

Tom and a face-painted Suri also got on a bunch of other rides -- Storybook boat ride, merry-go-round, and the Jungle Cruise.

Xenu, himself would agree ... happiest place on Earth.

Jean

have never vomited on the teacups but that zoom problem might just make me do it...but this all looks completely fine to me, dad and daughter having fun, didn't seem to disturb the other people much. yes the park employee was fixing her hair an awful lot but I'd probably be self-conscious around him too. Seemed like a pretty low-key, normal trip to Disneyland to me.

Mike

SEE---Money gets anything you want---Even when you dont reach the Height limit---Money buys....

Alyssa

That blonde chick escorting them around was on cloud 9.

BeSerious

So I guess Tom is too good to ride with regular people on those rides. Wonder what he is teaching his 5yo who I am sure sees the crowded boats but rides solo herself. I think it must be lonely at the top.

Carol L

Suri's a beautiful child. She's the spitting image of her mother.

jackie schwab

i was at disneyland yesterday too.didn't see them, after the parked closed. i was almost to my car.. and they had the best firework show ever. "for a private party"..thanks tom and suri. my grandkid and i love it,,

Nope

Stupid ass spoiled bitch daughter. What a stupid ****.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2