'Terminator 3' Star Nick Stahl

Arrested for Stiffing Cabbie

1/29/2012 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0129_nick-stalhl_tmz_ex
Nick Stahl found himself a little short on cash Friday night when his cab driver told him his bill was $84 ... so then Nick Stahl found himself arrested, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... when Stahl arrived at his destination in Hollywood, he told the cab driver he just didn't have the cash or credit to pay the fare. We're told the cabbie then flagged down a nearby officer, and Nick was arrested.

Stahl was booked at 8:52 AM on Friday and was not released until 3:42 PM the next day, after posting $500 bail.

Calls to Shahl's rep were not returned.

buckee71

Ha! thats funny

oldgeez

So, he didn't have $84 cab fare, but he was able to call someone to post his bail? Um....why didn't he call them for the cab fare....or maybe a ride, in the first place?

And, not that I care, but some people do....looks like I'm "first".

Ryan

I can imagine the conversation now with the cop: "Don't you know who I am? Ever catch Mirrors 2, My One and Only or Quid Pro Quo...Ok, well then you've certainly seen The Night of the White Pants and Lover's Prayer? Uh, um...Afghan Luke, perhaps?..."

me

cmon TMZ, what city?????????

HAHAHA

Im sorry but when did theft of an $84 dollar item become punishable by jail time? I completly support this guy %100! Cab companys are the most OVER paid companys on the planet next to Lawyers and CEOs. I would fight the hell out of this untill the terrorist that was drivings Visa expires.

Frank O.

84 bucks for a cab ride? Who's the real criminal in this story?

Frank O.

$84 for a cab fare? Cops should have arrested the cabbie if you ask me.

kim

WHAT A JOKE... IF HE KNEW HE COULDN'T PAY HE SHOULD'VE NOT TAKEN THE CAB... I BET HIS CAB PRIVILEGES ARE TERMINATED... HE SAID I'LL BE BACK AND THE CABBIE SAID--- THE HELL YOU WILL BUDDY... LOL ... MAYBE HE SHOULD'VE TAKEN THE CAB TO HIS FRIENDS IT MAY HAVE BEEN CHEAPER ON HIS FRIENDS WALLET...

KC

www dot twitter slash model bubbles

KC

www dot twitter slash model bubbles

buzz kill

If you can't pay the fare don't take the ride. I guess people like him just feel entitled. Didn't the cabbie know who he was?

iHaveCommonsense

I only know that he was in Terminator 3. He has done more work? Imagine how nervous he was as the meter kept rolling. Maybe he was gonna ride and leap and decided to do the right thing? Still love you Nick. I am Term 3 fan - one of the few I guess.

Ty

^^youre a freakin moron. Cabbies make scrap. And what do cab companies have to do here. Stop writing random cr*p.

lander

terminator 3 was a movie? when did it come out?

gene yuss

He can stiff me anytime.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments