Trespasser to Kim K:

I'm Here to WORK for You

1/30/2012 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian
The stranger who appeared at Kim Kardashian's Beverly Hills mansion Sunday night told police he was convinced he had a LEGIT job interview scheduled with the reality show fam ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Kim called police late Sunday night when the guy showed up to the home with luggage, requesting to stay in her home.

When cops arrived to the scene, we're told officers explained there was no interview ... and told the man he was not allowed back to the property.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the man was genuinely convinced someone from KK's camp had set up a real deal interview with him for an opportunity to work on one of their reality shows.

Cops gave the man a trespassing warning ... and then drove him back to a local airport so he could book his flight home.

It's unclear if the man was delusional ... or simply the victim of a cruel prank.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ms Fun Loving

First Ms

Seldombinlaid

I know now what stumped her. He said work, and she's LIKE. "What's that?"

dman

He was sent by Kris Humphries to search for what is left of his dignity.

Abe

Stop with the stories about Kardashians. They are worthless junk.

x

Fat Mike

as a toilet

Robert

This isn't news

barbiemacs

Darn ...it was her new fiancee sent by her Pimp MaMa...now she's gonna have to send him back to her house...:(

me

He was probably just looking for some place to pee. That's all I think about when I hear her name or see her picture.

Shawn

ummm really who cares lol

JW

Kris Jenner (aka the head of the snake) probably set this up to generate more news attention. Pathetic family of users and liars.

weinie

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MICK JAGGER'S MOUTH YOU FEMTARDS!!!!

EggsOverEasy

I think WE are all the victims of a cruel prank..

me

He was probably just looking for a place to pee. That's all I think about when I hear her name and see her picture.

jack

Sounds to me like he was the victim of yet another cruel Kardashian prank (for publicity). But again, thank you TMZ for reminding everyone about the boycott site.

aquanet

So this was a non-story put out by TMZ and her family to make people worry or give a rat's ass about her. Not interested.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments