Gabriel Aubry

She's Not Heavy ...

She's His Daughter

1/31/2012 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131_gabriel_aubry_nahla_SPLASHGabriel Aubry kept a tight grip on 3-year-old Nahla today in West Hollywood.

Gabriel and baby mama Halle Berry are waiting for the judge's ruling in their child custody war. TMZ broke the story ... everyone is going to counseling and the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services has recommended that the judge implement more than a dozen recommendations to lower the volume.

Robataille

I think the story is in the picture. Looks like a little girl loving/needing her Father to me. Why does everyone Hale Berry dates/marries ends up a "bad guy". You ask me, fingers should point back to the broad in this repetitive cycle..... Word.

truth

Enough already with this Pansy and his psycho ex wife.

Cheryl A.

OMG she looks so frightened and he looks so pissed.....................NOT!

joclo

THEY ARE SCREWING UP THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD. HALLE IS SUCH A NUTJOB

Mary P

If you have to explain your headline - it's not a good headline.

Jillo

Halle has fallen off. Shes still sooo pretty. TMZ what is this story about?

anony

I honestly do not give a f%&k about him, her, or the child at this point.

MsRita

Her is what Halle and her new toy were doing on Sunday before the court date? Posing picture with her 3 year old daughter like this kissing her boyfried.

RADAR ONLINE:

MsRita

BREAKING NEWS HALLE IS A STUPID HO DAY BEFORE THE COURT DATE?

UPYOURS

Looks like TMZ is getting the picture, LOL. "And before you get pissed off at the headline, CHECK THE HOLLIES GREATEST HITS ON YOUTUBE."

Emma

Normally a joke isn't all that great when you have to explain it at the end. So why don't you all have your laugh and then write a headline for mass-consumption. I made the same joke on Facebook with a picture of me when I'm 11 holding my 1yr old nephew. Nobody got it.

Scotty

TMZ back off this poor child! Stick with grown ups!

Gita

I agree with Love My Fans. This bitch is crazy. I hope the courts see what is in plan for the poor little girl. Save her. Why is that man kissing her on the lips?????? Sexual abuse coming up. That is nasty. Save the poor child.

gutsygirl

There needs to be a law protecting children from their picture being taken without written parental consent. You should be ashamed, Harvey Levin.

MyOpinionOnly

Beautiful picture of a father carrying his precious daughter. Too bad that Halle wants more than ever to break this bond. Hang in there Gabriel and dont' let her take your daughter from you! She deserves to have you in her life. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments