Newt Gingrich

My Hollywood Fantasy

... is Brad Pitt

1/31/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131_newt_gingrich_brad2_pitt_gettytmz_BNvideo platform video management video solutions video player

Newt Gingrich is adamant ... Brad Pitt should play HIM if Hollywood ever made a movie about his life ... and no, that's not a typo.

The Republican candidate phoned in to the Rich Stevens Radio Show today ... when he was asked, "If Hollywood was going to do a movie about your life, who would you like to see play the lead role?"

Newt replied, "Oh, in my fantasy life? Brad Pitt ... why not?!

Stevens quipped, "Is it because you guys look alike?"

Newt fired right back. "No, I don’t look like him at all. He's thinner, he's better looking, he's younger. But you asked me if I had anyone who could play me in a movie ... why not go for Brad Pitt???"

We called Pitt's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

Nostradamus

Another non-story...

patty

i wonder what he's smoking

dman

Andy Richter does a great Newt! And Conan can be his bat **** super craaaaaazy wife Callista!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Sorry, bub, try somebody along the lines of John Goodman.

Bu

Well Newt has the cheating on the wife like Pitt down!

Miss Greta

Only Tom Arnold should be allowed to play Newt Gingrich in any theatrical production.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Wait...no, Philip Seymour Hoffman. That's your man.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Brad would have to gain 300 pounds and rub bacon fat all over his blubbery body to smell like Newt.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

How about Patton Oswald? Or Ron Jeremy? No, Elton John! Definitely Elton John!

Or... Chaz Bono? Jackpot!

PM2901

"Hollywood Fantasy" is right. He is a Republican (i.e., he'll be caught soon with a guy at a sleazy motel. . .oops!). He probably fantasizes about Brad Pitt often.

miguel

Brian Dennehy would suffice. Brian Dennehy would probably pass though, he hates EYE OF THE TIGER.

Regina

Aren't most Republicans closet homo's??? They rail on about family values and are very anti gay yet they get caught in sleazy low life places with other men. Doesn't surprise me he has "fantasies" about other men.

OBAMA CLAUS

OH LOL, glad he's having fun with his delusions, i do it all the time, i my case i will settle for no less than Kate Winslet to play my mom, and i'll play myself. That's rich Newtsy.

therealjustin

His first choice was "The Blob" but apparently he retired last year.

Woot

Nah, I'm thinking maybe Benny Hill, coach Wade Phillips or the grey-haired Lego guy. Seriously, check it out.
wafflesatnoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Gingrich-Lego.jpg