Whitney Houston and Ray J

Back Together?

2/4/2012 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston and Ray J in a car together
Whitney Houston and Ray J sure seemed very couple-y outside a restaurant in West Hollywood last night -- because when it came time leave, Ray J was the PERFECT gentleman.

As the two were leaving Le Petit Four on Sunset Blvd last night, Ray J opened the door for Whitney, made sure she was safely snuggled inside, and then shut the door for her. Chivarly ain't dead!

The two have on-again/off-again for several years. They were last rumored to be together back in 2010.

Bubbles The Chimp

.. or maybe he just picked her up from the side of the street while she was turning tricks for a crack rock.

Madness

"Gentlemen" who star in well distributed sex tapes with infamous philistines are incapable of practicing chivalry. I believe it is called "mugging" for the cameras...

Barbarascy

Some people just don't learn do they? Wasn't the train wreck with Bobby Brown enough? I guess not. Don't be surprised if a sex tape featuring Houston doesn't surface in the next couple of months. Then her ride to the bottom will be complete.

Mandy

Everytime I hear her name, I get sad. I loved her growing up. I would listen to her tape over and over on my Walkman..then the movie Bodyguard came out, and I believe, she showed so much talent.
I pray you are off drugs, and if you are not..its never too late to change your life. I'm looking forward to seeing the old you shine through again

3Storms

How long until he pees on her and posts the video on the internet?

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Whats the age difference here? I don't know which one I'm most grossed out with- Ray J or Whitney....

michelle

Wow really Whitney this is the best you can do??? Says alot for sure! Demi called and wants to know if you want to hang with her and Miley. Geeeeeeze!!!

fstblk

It's so sad to see these older girls trying to hang on to their youth.Your daughter is watching you Whitney.You should be ashamed of yourself.I can only bet your own mother is feeling pretty bad about you. So sad!!!!

ANTHONY

u ppl are idiots ray j is a grown ass man believe it or not. He is over 30, yall acting like he's in his 20's

Throwback kid

Nobody wants a D list wannabe like Ray J and nobody wants a no talent twice divorced skank like Kim Kardashian. These two losers should get back together, they could try and convince each other they are still relevent. Boycott Kardashian 2012

Throwback kid

Ray J is like a black Brody Jenner, he just kind of lives an easy life without doing too much and cashes in on the family name even though his sister Brandy hasn't had a hit in 10 years

Imari

Whitney loves her some young dyck!

XYZ

GROSS! Whitney is nasty & Ray J is even nastier. You know he pees on her! She loves crack and so does he ;D

Reyna38

YUK I JUST THREW UP ALL OVER THE FLOOR... SHE IS A HAS BEEN ANS HE IS JUST A WANNA BE WHATEVER HE IS......... HE GOT SLOPPY SECONDS AND SHE IS JUST SLOPPY.......

HMichaelH

How long, exactly, do you think it will be before he has her so coked up and zoned out she won't be able to manage her own affairs? I'm guessing before March 4, 1012 roles around!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments