« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Super Bowl Halftime Show

M.I.A. Flashes Middle Finger

2/5/2012 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MIA middle finger at the Super Bowl
It wasn't Janet Jackson's nipple, but M.I.A. flashed a body part of her own during the Super Bowl halftime show just now -- her middle finger!

It went down as she and Nicki Minaj joined Madonna on stage for their song, "Give Me All Your Luvin."

It's been eight years since JJ changed the face of television forever after revealing her breast at the end of her SB performance with Justin Timberlake. The Patriots were playing on that day as well and came away victorious.

So we ask ...

*Thanks to TMZ readers Aaron and Jamie for the quick screen grab.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

URSilly

I thought it was a really good Half-Time show! I did not catch the middle finger flip though.

I really did enjoy the half-time show, I don't like Madonna for the way she has acted or her beliefs in Kaballah, etc, but I do think she is a good performer and she did put on a good show.

kekbria

The halftime show was nice and clean no dirty antics til M.I.A. had to fly the middlefinger. So now that will be talked about all over the place. Did the poor musician need some attention for herself. Great now we will hear an apology from some one else for something stupid that could have been controlled.

Poor, poor Mindy ...

Never was a Madonna fan but White Hawk? She looks great to be 53. If she looks like she's over 70 to you you need to see an optician or quit taking all the pills in your parent's medicine cabinet. As for MIA you HAVE to do stuff like that when you're TALENTLESS. A pool stick strategically placed would benefit her immensely.

The Guidance Counselor

It was my fault, I was giving the finger to the show, M.I.A must have sensed it and fingered me back.

cristine

achei muito bom o show de madona,acho quem estar criticando-a não sabe fazer a metade do que ela fez.

M

Completely classless. If Madonna can manage to keep her clothes on, this little nobody **** can keep her profanties to herself. What a lame attempt at attention. MIA you suck, poser.

RyanW

they were all lip-syncing the only one who was actually singing was Cee-LO Green.. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO REAL MUSIC AND PERFORMERS NOWADAYS! music my...

Mark

Your welcome for the camera pic.

teri

As usual...the best part of the super bowl...the commercials!

cesanstein

Loved Madonna's half-time show. I just can't understand why M.I.A felt giving the middle finger was appropriate. I can't understand why Madonna would even select a has-been to participate with her. Perhaps M.I.A. felt any publicity,. even if negative, would help her struggling, non existent career.

EarthAngel

This is a "woman" who went into labor the DAY AFTER she performed @ a televised music awards ceremony wearing a horrendously ugly & revealing outfit.....she was huge!

JeffnSC

I didn't see the finger I got a white 1 inch line flashed on the t.v and knew they had censored something!

Carriss

She is such a no-talent piece of trash. She could change her name from M.I.A. to W.U.N (Washed Up Nobody).

raven

why every time the super bowl some one has to bring up Janet and Justin. I wish this site and everyone else get a life and let Janet alone. get the **** over it.

LittleMeowMeow

Good job being trashy, classless, and immature in front of millions of people. Bravo!