Zsa Zsa Gabor!

Happy 95th Birthday!!

2/7/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Recent photo of Zsa Zsa Gabor. Birthday is today.Here's a photo of Hollywood legend Zsa Zsa Gabor enjoying herself at her 95th birthday party in Bev Hills yesterday ... a party thrown by her hubby Prince Von Ahole.

Zsa Zsa stayed behind closed doors during the festivities ... while Prince and his guests enjoyed a bunch of German food, some champagne and some chocolate cake.

Von Ahole called the event, "A celebration of my wife's life."

During the event, partygoers belted out a rendition of "Happy Birthday" ... even though ZZ wasn't around to hear it ... because she was resting ... in peace.

Shake"n"Bake

This is truly sad and heartbreaking but I can't lie...I giggled at "because she was resting ... in peace." did anyone else catch that? Anyway HBD Zsa Zsa!!

Joe

TMZ is stooping to new lows. Wow.

Billy Bob

What a horrible man for taking this picture. She would never have wanted that out.

The PMG

I'm getting really tired of Von A-Hole exploiting Zsa Zsa just so he can keep his wrinkly, talentless, boring old ass in the news.

jen

hey harvey, talk about von a hole...your a gapping ARSE whole for posting this..

Pudding Tang

he claims that she's still good in bed

Athina

I hope I never live to be 95, not if I am going to have my picture posted on trashy web sites like this one to be made fun of. Elderly people should be respected, not turned into objects of ridicule. Poor lady.

Jamie

Enjoying herself?? Doubt it. Looks to me like she is begging someone with her eyes to pull the plug. Poor old broad - she has been thru enough - leave her alone.

Lasha

She was resting .. in peace?
Very crude.

Lou777

How disrespectful of you TMZ to post this picture of this poor ill woman! RUDE!

dierdre

Let me say this: I think her husband the so-called Prince, isn't even a Prince, and one of the biggest phonies of all times....Does anyone remember when Anna Nicole Smith died, he supposedly was the father of her baby daughter???? He's in it for the money, and furthermore, why would you take a picture of YOUR WIFE AND PLASTER IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET...HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.....ALWAYS FOR MONEY......IF ZSA WAS IN HER RIGHT MIND, SHE WOULD BE TOTALLY DEVESTATED AT THIS PICTURE....THE WOMAN ALWAYS DRESSED IMPECABLE FOR HER AGE, AND EVEN THOUGH SHE IS 95 SHE LOOKS OK, BUT CERTAIN THINGS SHOULD BE LEFT PRIVATE....ENOUGH ALREADY.....

Tony

You F...... idiots....have some respect....take the picture off the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie Cabrera

It's sad to see her like that. I don't know why they would release that photo. People who make stupid comments should be ashamed. She's 95 years old, I just wish her comfort throughout her remaining years.

Tanya

"Hollywood legend" ?! Who writes this crap?

Scotty

TMZ and VonAhole seem to work in concert in the effort to humiliate and make money at the expense of Zsa Zsa!