« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Angelina from 'Jersey Shore'

I'm Not DATING Ahmad Bradshaw

... But We're REALLY Close

2/10/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player

NY Giants star running back Ahmad Bradshaw has apparently developed an extra-special relationship with former "Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick ... TMZ has learned ... but the Staten Island Dump insists they're NOT officially dating.

Angelina was at Saddle Ranch in L.A. yesterday ... when we asked point blank if they were together ... and we were met with an uncomfortable silence ... followed by, "I'm not dating him ... like, no."

Pivarnick explained, "We've hung out together ... we're really close, he's a cool dude."

"I think he's a hot black ... I'm not gonna deny that. I would be lying if I told you he wasn't hot."

Angelina recently posted a photo of the two lookin' all cozy at a NY club a few weeks ago -- they look platonic to you?

Angelina recently posted a photo of her and Ahmad Bradshaw looking all cozy at a NY club a few weeks ago
We called Bradshaw's agent for comment ... so far, no response.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

muse

OKAY FIRST OF ALL.... I have NO idea who this girl is, but WHY didn't anyone at TMZ recognize the guy she was with in the TMZ video?! That is fruitcake Casey from the Bachelorette, Bacheor Pad, and VIENNA's (ex?) BF! LOL. He wasn't mentioned in the piece. Was that on purpose or did you guys totally miss him?

joon

wht can you say...she the kim kardashian of staten island..bout to start dating running back of superbowl teams...then she gona get a WR then a no name basketball player from the bobcats nd make him famous

spacey

Really, how can they not mention Casey with her???? How did those two meet up? That would make a better story. "Casey goes from Vienna to the Dump"

mys v

Hell naw, that chick is nuts. Slutty yeah, but not cute even if she had a stable personality. (which she doesn't)

lisa

shes trash she"ll sleep with anyone.

Doug

Funny...I know his actual girlfriend and it's not Angelina

Marina

Is that vienna's ex kasey with her? Swear it looks like him.

MrsJG3

REALLY?? You're going to DISGRACE yourself associating with one of the BIGGEST PIGS that GOT LUCKY, somehow, to show her face on TV.... I PRAY that he humiliates her publicly for being such an ignorant TWOT to say..."I mean, I think he's a hot black". DUMB BITCH. (let me tell you how I REALLY feel...) lol

john

wow being an NFL player doesn't get you much in the of good looking women anymore, does it?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6