Coco

Naked

with Her Nephew

2/10/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020912_coco_video
Ice-T's wife Coco posing naked with her infant nephew -- an innocent and adorable picture ... perfect for launching loud and heated debates with your co-workers. Trust us.

brown dynamite

This isn't even an issue, just people overreacting again.

mama1

Ok so if it was her child I wouldnt have any problem but is not it her nephew!! regartless how young the child is!! if my babysitter(grandparent, friends) where to be sitting naked taking pic I would not let him go back!! like if she was gettin out the shower and baby started to cry put a rope, throw a tshirt on at least!!

tami

WTH? Not right!

O_o

jesus, it gets worse. i googled to see if this was being investigated at all, cuz i'm a follow-up kinda gal...and there are worse pics (that i refuse to even open) of her w another child. she should be behind bars. 100% without a doubt, she is clearly a sexual deviant.

Hannah

What's wrong with her sister/brother??

EmilyAnn

This is just WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!
This is 100% sexual abuse. It is wrong for a woman to release a photo publicly of her posed suggestively NAKED with a child (especially a child that is NOT EVEN HERS!)
CPS needs to look into this.

Terry

How true how true!! If a man were laying with his niece naked he would be seriously judged...

tony

She has the body to be walking around naked but i would be pissed if my sister was laying naked with my son...That just aint right.

lisa

If a parent chooses to do this with their baby that is one thing (although that was never on the top of my priority list). But, for another relative to pose nude with the baby is a bit disturbing. She almost comes across as trying to breast feed the child. I don't want to watch the video as it just seems so violating.

drwho

..... and Micheal Jackson gets convicted ?

Chi

Ok. Befor now I had always thought you were a bit coco (crazy). But after this stunt, you're definitely coco. I'm just imagining myself sleeping naked with my nephew (who of course I love like he was mine ) and I can't get around it. What were you trying to achieve? You're definitely crazy!

Sherri McFadden

What a disgusting cow!!!!!

She's baaaack

Good Lord! I wouldn't let that filthy bag of disease anywhere near my child even clothed!

Jeepers

For f#%& sake's why?!?!?! Why is she naked with that baby? Is she trying to breast feed it? And if so, does she have her sister's permission to attempt that not impossible but still unlikely feat?

lola

now who the **** was int he house to post this this **** is not right someone she trusted posted this pic bull****