Octomom

I Need a New House ...

That Will Fit All My Kids!

2/11/2012 9:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_nadya_suleman_house_tmz_EX
Octomom is finally in the market for a new house and among her list of criteria ... enough room to fit her 14 children. Size really does matter sometimes.

As TMZ first reported, Octo put her La Habra home on the market back in September. So far she's received a few offers ... but none good enough to accept.

According to our sources, Octo has three main criteria for her new pad. First, she wants to find a place in a gated community to cut down on all the unwanted attention she gets.

Secondly, we're told Octo would like to find a place she can really afford (novel concept) since her last pad went into foreclosure.

And lastly, of course ... a place big enough for her brood.

Perhaps a shoe would do the trick?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

lalaland

If you REALLY wanted a place away from the paparazzi and that you can afford, Southern California's not where you whould be looking, so I don't believe either. Sell a house in CA, buy a house in TX.

B.J.

Who in the hell is going to pay for it. Better yet who pay for everything? She does not work.

jose navs

Give Ms Suluman a break. If help, lets help.Why all the bad press?

betsy

I would love to have a house big enough to fit all my kids too.... how come I can't have internet publicity? I mean come on I have 5 kids living in a 3 bedroom house.

annonymous

you dumb ass American's don't you realize the last thing those kids need is taken away from their mother, I've lived in care and alone from a young age and now i never really had the same bond with my mother in fact i cant even live with her because it hurts so much. its not the mothers life you ruin it's the kids you heartless people, most of you should take a look at your own lives.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5