Bobby Brown

Skipping Concert to Be

with Bobbi Kristina

2/12/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0212_bobby_brown_splash_EX
With the death of ex-wife Whitney Houston, and his daughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital, sources close to Bobby Brown tell TMZ he is on his way to Los Angeles be with his daughter ... and skipping a concert to do so.

According to our sources, Bobbi Kristina has not been alone since her mother passed -- she's had Bobby's family by her side the entire time.

New Edition has a concert tonight in Nashville, but we're told Bobby will skip the show so he can get to Los Angeles to be with Bobbi Kristina. Brown was spotted at the airport in Nashville with an entourage of people by his side (see photo above).

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina has been in the hospital twice since Whitney passed away.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Trish

Good job.

ilovetheshowmadmen

honestly, isn't this at least 24 hours late, Mr. Brown?

HumanNature

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!

CJ

DUH ...... the only reasonable choice.

Wow ...

Shouldn't he have already been on a plane? PRIORITIES!

Jlyne Hanback

Glad to see that he will be there for her in person. She needs her dad right now; family is good but a parent is best. Chances are, he will need her, too. Good job, Bobby; your fans will understand!

Rogue Warrior

Look out folks, Compton is coming to Mount Sinai Hospital, hide your kids, hide your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

It took him a little time to score some drugs before he could catch a plane.

Silverado Mom

The timing couldn't be worse for him. But death never waits. At least he came to realize the right order of his priorities. Good job! I'm sure it was difficult to leave a long awaited concert by his New Edition fans. And to leave while under contract and not be paid. I'm happy he made the right decision. And I wish him and his daughter all the best during this very difficult time.

LAWRENCE

A. I hope your plane crashes on the way to Los Angeles. B. Don't let this piece of garbage even have a second of the spotlight tonight at the Grammy's. C. I hope your plane crashes on the way back if option A doesn't come to fruition.

HumanNature

LOSING A LOVED ONE IS THE MOST DIFFICULT EXPERIENCE THAT WE ALL WILL ENCOUNTER!!!!

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU, BOBBIE KRISTINA!!!!

STAY STRONG!!!

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.

AntiDenial

My heart goes out to Bobbie. Why did her Dad come sooner? I am surprised he even performed. I know Whitney, Bobbie and Bobby all had drug problems. I hope they were more than Narcotics Anonymous made available to them. Even though it might work for some,there needs to be more education on optional programs to quit drugs and alcohol than AA/NA.

We discuss at at http://www.nadaytona.org

leslie

Great job Bobby. I thought he was going to continue to be selfish and self centered with his tour schedule. His daughter needs him right now. She lost her bestfriend & mother Whitney Houston.

PsyCho

Ok....Ill give him credit for skipping this concert. I no he didnt skip last nights concert. Well, I guess I cant say he is tring to get some shine and spotlight off of her death....cuz i was close to saying it. lol.

patty

well it's about fricken time - to bad it took all of whitney fans to shame him into doing the right thing

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments