Whitney Houston's Daughter

Family Fears

She Might Be Suicidal

2/12/2012 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_bobbi_c_getty_3_exIn the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. We've been told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... the family believes she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Bobbi got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother's body.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

My Big Salami

Don't leave her alone with her Dad or that will really do it!

Chia

Maybe the family will get the help BK needs. Would have been nice if they helped Whitney. #familyfail

nomer

I feel so sad for this girl. She is a baby herself and is now left alone to struggle through life. She needs guidance and someone to count on. Everyone needs a mom no matter how old. My heart hurts for her.

Tonya P

I would be pissed off too if my mom died and the cops would NOT let me see my mothers body! They are insensitive *******s. I feel for that child. I am praying 4 them all.

Arcadia Rink

Sweet Bobbi Kristina just know this -- if you could visualize the millions, even zillions, of arms of your mother's fans, we would hold and embrace you tightly -- and never let you go. #WECARE

Silverado Mom

So very sad at her age to be without her mother. And no matter what Bobby has done, at this time it is important for her to be surrounded by family to share the grief. How unfair life can be sometimes. I hope her caregivers are able to help her to be calm in such a difficult chapter in her life. And I wish her and her family all the best during such a public display of mourning.

Kathryn

Yep, looks like that apple sure didn't fall TOO far from the crackhead's tree, eh? Shes JUST as nappy-headed and disgusting as her mother. Reap what ya sow, baby......go do another line and drink some more. TOO bad your co-dependent addict mother isn't here to give you the fix you want. FINISH YOURSELF off already w/ur drinking and drugging, ugly freak. I pray we don't have 20 yrs of your fiascos to watch through. uugh.

M

God bless her and family. This is horrible.

jenna

a great lesson to all you drug addicts and drunks out there that your actions ruin a lot of innocent lives

GAITE

Jesus Christ. I feel so bad

patty

i feel so bad for her, even though her mom wasn't the best, she loved her mom and whitney loved her, you hardly have pics of whitney w/ out bobbi kris since the divorce - i hope they don't leave her alone - i just don't get why they are saying rehab???

ipurrr

Perhaps we can dispense with that horrible jokes that seem to be cropping up on here. Shame on you all for posting this kind of garbage. This young women did nothing but love her mom and dad regardless of what they have done to each other. For you low life's to get off on this kind of banter thinking that it's acceptable, grow the F**k up.

Put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel to be reading the garbage that your all putting. If you have kids, which I hope to god you don't because karma's a bitch.

aj

this poor child...my heart hurts for her & my prayers go out to her...

Drk Gntlmn

OhWell, you are an ignorant dip****....hopefully you will burn in hell one day!

leslie

Whitney and her daughter really loved each other.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments