Whitney Houston's Daughter

Family Fears

She Might Be Suicidal

2/12/2012 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_bobbi_c_getty_3_exIn the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. We've been told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... the family believes she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Bobbi got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother's body.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Traci Ortiz

Whitney Houston was a woman of God, she was and still is his child. None of us are perfect, and we all have demons, and addictions we are fighting (Shopping, Debt, Food, Drugs, Sex, Money, Jealousness, etc). So, before you start judging and ASS uming look at yourself and your life. As Whitney told Diane Sawyer "Don't, Don't, pray for me, as a person, for my SOUL, that I'm stronger. And man, I DON'T CARE what anybody else says or did or What they CLAIMED I was, I Know I'm a child of GOD, and I know he LOVES ME, JESUs LOVES ME, This I know." Whitney, well said!!!! Rest In Peace. God wanted you home.

rjmt

Id like to comment on the person who mentioned about people burning in hell and how they feel they deserve it. First, i would never wish that, even upon my worst enemy.And especially this mother and her daughter, who like everyone else on the face of this earth, has made mistakes in their life.But, guess what? God loves them anyway. And, he even loves you, even when you have hate in your heart.So,if you feel you deserve to cast the first stone, just know you might have someone,someday, wish the same thing back to you.

Sadoria

Drugs,drugs and more drugs! Duh...at 48yrs old,rich,beautiful and famous,no doubt loved. And she thought she needed to be drugged out all the time? She should have gotten rid of that bad habit,at the same time she got rid of Bobby brown. Daughter addicted at 18/ Pppplllleeeeasssse!

Joyce Gibbs

Much as I hate to admit it, I honestly believe that Whitney shared her last meal with someone very close to her. The menu items listed as a turkey sandwich and a burger are not the two choices of a women who was planning to attend a large public gathering later in the day. As photos of the bathroom suggest, Whitney did not eat her lunch, but someone took care to place them in a tray to, perhaps, encourage her to eat something while bathing. I don't believe there was any foul play involved, other than the fact she should not have been left alone. I honestly believe that the stress of the entire Grammy weekend was more than she was mentally prepared to handle and she chose to medicate herself in order to prepare for the evening festivities. I do not want to presume or guess who her lunch companion was, because I'm sure they are dealing with so much remorse right now. I hope that given time to digest everything that has been reported, this person will come forward so we can put this story to rest.

Jae Jae

Well, her mother died. What's do be expected if someone keeps you from seeing it for yourself. The media is dead wrong for portraying this poor girl as being suicidal. She's in shock, she lost her mother at a very early age...this is to totally be expected. If you have never lost your mother you would never understand.

Tess

Alll that will and can help the family and daughter most of all is church bring her back into the baptist churches and the Lord will help her through this.

DebbieDoles

I love Whitney and her music. I will continue to sing her songs to the Glory Of God. Bobbi Kristina did not ask for her Parents. Whitney left us as she lived. God be with her Mother and Family.She knew it was her time. The flag being flown at half staff, I totally disagree. Give the respect where it should be. RIP I pray for the Daughter.

mr ian robin

dear kristina bobby
i have never followed fashion and having your own game plan is what will bring you out of this.
you have all the surport use it to a advantage at your own pace.
remember not every one has what you have and would use it and you to get it.
open your eyes or have a second look if its light or what they stand to gain.
you can have all the fun you want right now with little to warry about.
love ian

green eyze

This is not the first time she has taken drugs, and now it is painted as a mask for grief? Like mother and father....the acorn falls not far from the tree......

cecilia welcomes

SHE DESERVES THE BEST THAT THIS LIFE HAS TO OFFER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO
THIS YOUNG WOMAN WHO HAS JUST LOST HER MOTHER. FOR THOSE
OF YOU WHO HAVE A MOTHER THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT IT WOULD
BE LIKE TO LOSE YOURS. THEN HAVE SOME COMPASSION!!!

SweetNsoFLyy

When celebrities seek substance abuse treatment ~ The media and the world spotlights RIDICULE on them. When celebrities die from prescription drug abuse and overdose~ they R idolized and remembered for their drug usage MORE than shadow you project of their gift in music to the world. Make up your mind as to which side you are on… Support while they are alive. Pressure IS the real Pusher.

Zed

She needs to go through these changes. It's a natural response to tragedy, and tragedy usually makes a terrific poet or a fool. She's got a relatively healthy family and they are clearly giving her space, so let's just hope she gets her head out of her a** long enough to learn from it.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13