Whitney Houston's Daughter

Family Fears

She Might Be Suicidal

2/12/2012 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_bobbi_c_getty_3_exIn the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. We've been told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... the family believes she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Bobbi got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother's body.

Raisethetaxesontherich

How I remember the pain of being motherless.My guess is she will try to take her life.I pray I am wrong,sometimes the pain is so great.Mom and daughter were every close.A broken heart is a killer.The pain will really hit when she views her mommy in the casket,that was the worst.Lean on God Bobbi Kristina,as your mommy was a believer.

susan

Poor baby it breaks my heart because I know how she feels, I was 26 with 3 younger brothers/sisters (18 to 23) when my mom died (heart attack) it's hard and it tears you apart, but eventually life moves on and the pain is lessened. It nearly destroyed us at the time and I thank God we had each other and I pray that her family will be there for her and that she finds some peace and strength.

DJ

All of you wonderful people sending negative comments need to look in a mirror. I just can't believe how cruel and mean you people are. You know what you are, so I won't write it.

Is IGNORANCE is BLISS: God-Of-Lyf 11001110 Rastus
Malin: You don't even know the Story! Nor your A$$ from a hole in the ground!

UPYOURS

I hope they get her the help she needs. Poor kid.

BeenThere

What's going on with Bobbi Kristina is proof that when you choose to use drugs, pop pills & drink you don't just hurt yourself, your loved ones are also affected. Whitney has left a wake of devastation behind her. It's so sad that this could have been prevented had Whitney made a serious attempt at getting clean. Saying prayers for BK & the rest of the family. Hopefully, BK will learn from this and make better choices.

jenn

It is sick that you guys are reporting this. It's none of our business. The girl just lost her mother and if she really is suicidal seeing this posted for everyone to read probably isn't going to help her any. Leave her be and give her some privacy. If it was your mother who just passed away would you want this written about you? I doubt it

jenn

It is sick that you guys are reporting this. It's none of our business. The girl just lost her mother and if she really is suicidle seeing this posted for everyone to read probably isn't going to help her any. Leave her be and give her some privacy. If it was your mother who just passed away would you want this written about you? I doubt it

LVY

The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Of course she needs to go to rehab.

This childs mother has been an addict her whole life,
she really never had a mother-maybe she is going to just
miss her supplier.

CloBird

Bobbi Kristina is not alone and this is important. I am relieved to hear that her family is seriously considering rehab for her.Bobbi Kristina has her own demons to face, and the death of her mother can seriously impact her sobriety.
Bobby Brown is en route to LA to be with his daughter; his is a needed presence in her life.
Unfortunately, it seems to be popular to bash Bobby Brown because of the past. This is not a wise,informed thing to do. Both Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston were in the relationship together and each bears some culpability for their personal actions. And both are parents to Bobbi Kristina who needs her family right now--even her imperfect father.

azlee

I bet she is, what a loss for her. I hope she has family and friends that can pull her through this. It is going to be really tough for her. I don't care what star you are and how strong ppl think you should be. This is a hard one.

DirtySouth

Poor kid. Keep your head up and talk to God. He'll get through this. He gave you your grandma, your auntie, and anyone else you know is reliable as gifts to get you through this.

P

I pray for her and her family, you only get one mother, please do not send her with her daddy that definately would be the worst thing to do

dld

My heart really goes out to Bobbi Kristina..but someone needs to talk to her to let her know that her mother is in heaven and if she is thinking about killing herself she will never see her mother again..(the after life)

Alice

Um no one goes to rehab because they are mourning. You guys either got it wrong or something else is going on with her

DarkAngel

My heart goes out to Bobbi Kristina, Cissy Houston, Dionne Warwick. I hope Bobbi Kristina knows she was the light of her mother's life. I also pray that Bobbi Kristina doesn't commit suicide or try to. I know first hand when someone commits suicide what it does to those who are left behind in the family. Her mother loved her and wouldn't want that for her. I know right now she is extremely devastated by her mother's death. I know how it has to be the worst thing in the world not being able to her mother's body. Though if I were her I would want the police to take there time and do there job so that I had all the answers to my mother's death. She also needs closer but her grandmother and other family members are where her support system will be.