Bobby Brown

Absolute CHAOS for LAX Arrival

2/13/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_bobby_brown_videoIt was a crazy scene last night at LAX ... as Bobby Brown returned to Los Angeles to be with his daughter, Bobbi Kristina, following the death of Whitney Houston

As TMZ first reported, Brown decided to skip a concert in Nashville last night to be with his daughter, who has been hospitalized twice since Houston's death.

Brown was met at the airport last night by a sea of photogs, all shouting questions his way. He didn't utter a single word.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Lori

HOW DISRESPECTFUL. This man is trying to get to his child who is in immediate need of her Dad, and he just lost the love of his life, the mother of his little girl. This video is HORRIBLE and discusting! This is not the time to try to get a comment or interview from ANYONE. He held it together I can't say I would have been able to do the same. Shame on them!

sofi

Was he beside his daughter all these years or did he remember to be a father now that Whitney is gone?

I hope he realises Whitney's sacrifice.She didn't put him in jail despite of what he did to her because of their daughter,Whitney knew how painful it would have been for Bobbi-Christina to see her father in jail knowing her mother sent him there.

mika

they have no mercy...

mike

Did he die??? Bobby Brown??

Tom

The Piers Morgan interview with Jennifer Halliday and Chaka Khan confirm what I always suspected: Whitney had been on drugs even before she met Bobby. This "Bobby bashing" myth that he somehow got her hooked on drugs needs to end.

Krazylegs

I heard she was using drugs before Bobby,.. & She was on them for 20 years, ... so If u blame Bobby for her being an addict for years your addicted to stupidity ..... !!!!!!!!!!!

SallyChi

That's insane. Maybe he should have gone through the back gate.

njsouf6

"How is baby Christina?" wtf
smh idiots...

Juana Morales

I've learned through a family member that woman (my sister) rather do the drugs with her man than another woman. This was told to me 20 years ago and I just can not wrap my head around why woman feel that way. Keeping Bobby from his daughter is just NOT COOL but, I understand how that family must feel. In this the daughter was dealing with similar issues. The daughter will benefit from her mother's career and why allow Bobby Brown to get a dime...Bobby Brown banned from the funeral makes sense he is no one to them and introduced her to the drug addiction....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5