Barack Obama

I'm Praying for Bobbi Kristina

2/13/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_barack_obama_bn
President Barack Obama is concerned about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina after her recent hospital scares ... this according to a rep for the White House.

Press Secretary Jay Carney just released a statement -- claiming Obama's thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi was taken to the hospital Saturday night and again on Sunday. We're told Bobbi was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable" after her mother's death.

Family members fear Bobbi might be suicidal.

leslie

I have taken xanax before myself. The medication is heavy. Doctors normally tell you not to drink alcohol with it. If, you do just have one. I think it was a accidental death.
Xanax alone can't kill you. Just make you drowsy as hell.
I think she had anxiety from all the meds she was taking. She normally took xanax, before performing. She had stage fright of some kind. I had anxiety really bad myself. Taking xanax and lorazepram doesn't make you a druggie. It just proves you have anxiety issues. I am waiting for the results of her toxicology test. My opinion is she just mixed the xanax or whatever she took with alcohol and fell asleep or she had a heart attack and thought it was the normal anxiety palpitations. Lots of people with anxiety die everyday mixing alcohol with their pills. If you are used to drinking and not having a affect. She maybe just had a reaction this time. I love u whitney.

leslie

I love Obama too. I am voting for him again. He is compassionate and a great man with a heart.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Of course The Great Ozbamadinejad has to inject himself into everything politically somehow. If he's as worried about HER as he is the rest of Americans, she better start digging a plot next to momma's soon. :(

ugh..really?

of course he did. because there are not more important things a president should worry about. god he's so embarrassing.

Gloria

Bobbi Kristina is a legal Adult she partied with her mom and her mom suffered the consiquinces. Now it is time for her to put her BIG girl pants on and either deal with it like an adult or put her head between her legs and party drink do drugs and have everybody feel sorry for her. I hate to be the one to tell her but people loose there parents that is how life works if she doesn't want to be an adult life will get alot harder for her,or she can lift her head up morn her mother and do great things with her life to honor herself her mother and her entire family. Goood Luck to her.

justpoor

WTH is he doing. Just because a daughter of a singer who was a drug abuser died, he is pimping to the family. Does he realize that many kids would love to have the concern of the President everyday. I will not be voting for him again. Please Mr. President, get your butt back to the WH and start packing your bags. I am embarressed for him, run the country, go get the drug cartels.

FNR

Really negaitve people, do you really think all the presidnet does all day is think about his job. Of couse he has time to think about/ comment about other world situations just like the rest of us. Just like you have a min out of your day to comment on this post so does he to say a few kind words. It does not matter anyways becuase he will still be our president for 4 more years, so what do you have to say to that?! Ha!

dude126

Some of you just blurting out things like "crack head", etc. should take several steps back! She does have a daughter who is, no doubt all to pieces and she's probably reading this SH%$ right now. Have some respect! I cannot stand it when folks, like some of you, cannot see the good in a person yet you have no problem talking and commenting on the bad. Yes, obviously she had problems - that's a no brainer. However, tell me - just one of you that's bashing her, have YOU been as successful as her? Would you want your child to see this kind of GARBAGE about her on the internet??? So many of you make comments from you closed mind before you even think of ANY of the consequences. It literally makes me sick! I thought, as a nation and a people that does not judge, that we would be the LAST to post trashy comments like this. Again, folks like those bashers make me realize why this country is in the turmoil it's in! Say something nice when someone dies for God's sake! Leave all that negativity behind to talk about everyone else that I'm sure you do! She EARNED what little respect that she's getting this week!

Cujeaux

The Obamas should adopt BK. Turn it into a feel good story like 'Blindsided'. She might as well be considered orphaned with big B for a father.

Thurston Howell III

Obama needs to worry about this state of the economy in this county and not about Bobbi Kristina.

Don't think McCain would have been worked up about it.

Are you shiatting me???

Message to Obama: get your azz back to work, fix this MESS we are in and stop worring about what the KarTRASHians and Bobbi Kristina are up to!!!

Gloria

Can anyone answer this question? Why doesn't President Obama get angry over the fact that as soon as Tyler Perry's private plane takes off and lands in Atlanta with whitney houston's dead body he will recieve a major tax credit for that flight or is it just certain people who he is targeting over taxing the %1?

Ann

stop drooling over celebrity BS and get back to your audacity of hope crap

Ann

that bobbi kristina been living with junkie alcoholic mother and father for 18 years...why nobody praying for her then?

Ann

orphaned? good god, she's 18 years old.

LINDA

When exactlly was it he called the Terry family to express his condolences about their son, a border patrol agent, who was murdered by a government run "fast and furious"? This guy should fly to Hollywood and stay there. It's as shallow as he is and he would fit perfectly with these losers!