Barack Obama

I'm Praying for Bobbi Kristina

2/13/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_barack_obama_bn
President Barack Obama is concerned about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina after her recent hospital scares ... this according to a rep for the White House.

Press Secretary Jay Carney just released a statement -- claiming Obama's thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi was taken to the hospital Saturday night and again on Sunday. We're told Bobbi was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable" after her mother's death.

Family members fear Bobbi might be suicidal.

Jenni

Very respectable! I am devestated for this poor girl and all children that have parents that abuse and/or misuse drugs. Parents should consider the pain their demons may cause their innocent children who only ask for their love. I feel for Bobbi and wish her only the best in life and hope this incident doesn't break her.

Chan

I'm glad he's made a statement! He's the best president this country has seen by far.. He's now cleaning the mess that BUSH created. I bet that if there was a hurricane he would send the troops to pick up stranded ppl on thier rooftops. Unlike GWB!!

rettaretta

Bobbi Kristine I don't know you personally....but I hope that you surround yourself with genuine people who will look out for you and your best interest. I hope that you choose the righteous path and that you don't use this trying time as an excuse to travel the same path your parents have traveled. Use their lives as an example. Listen to your moms song..." Greatest love of all" and heed her words....once you learn to truly love your self ...you will live with dignity. _~Retta

mariea

I love Whitney Houston and I wish people can stop being so evil if you were in bobbi shoes you'll be happy Obama thought of you. my prayers go out to the Houston Family

rettaretta

grikdog

Really hes got nothing better to think about than some drugged out crack addict?

katie10

well, anyone with any heart, when asked about it would say the same thing. my heart hurts for this poor girl and for anyone young who's lost a parent so suddenly. that was kind of our awesome president to say that. he has young girls and the thought of this happening to any child would hit home. we're all concerned about the health and well being of this child. Anyone who suffers loss knows, after the shock wears off, comes the hard part, it doesn't get better with time, it sinks in and becomes much worse before it gets better. the pain and loss of someone whom you love just becomes so real. I hope she has someone in her life to guide her through this terrible, terrible tragedy!

nisha

It's nice that he made a comment of concern for this young lady. That means he is "human"!! I will vote for him again!!

Jim in Cali

Minorities voted for this guy and are struggling to make ends meet and he's worried about Whitney Houston's daughter who he's probably never met? Seriously this guy needs to get a reality check.

Barb

Who did he pray to? He's certainly not a christian, guess he prayed to allah.

gutsygirl

Oh, please, just another re election PR move.
Next thing you know the guy will actually show up church.

cowbulls

All you Liberal obama supporters please check out what is happening in Greece. That is the direction obama is heading us. it is pretty over in Greece and it won't be pretty here.

Jewell

Praise God, Obamaq is praying for the faimly. I did not know he knew how to pray since I question his religion. For Whitney's family I truly am sorry for the sadness you feel but know she is now with Jesus and is in no pain and singing her lungs out in heaven. Can't wait to get to heaven to hear her sing again. I loved her and her beautiful voice. God Bless her faimly and especially her daughter.

Pers

Wow...a lot of you Americans are so jaded and insensitive...and unfortunately, not very bright. The world is watching while the new Rome (you) is burning. You gave that moron Dubya two terms, give Obama two terms to clean up his mess. ...Oh yeah, and read a book and get a soul please.

charlie

Publicity stut in it's finest hour.

1 hour later - "huh, who's bobbi"? "whitney who"?