Lindsay Lohan

Did I Forget to Do My Taxes

... Again?

2/14/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seems LiLo has given Uncle Sam the slip one more time.Lindsay Lohan and tax liens go together like Lindsay Lohan and arrests, probation violation hearings, lawsuits, mug shots and see-through shirts ... that is to say, very well.

Seems LiLo has given Uncle Sam the slip one more time. According to docs filed yesterday at the L.A. County Recorder's Office, Lindsay never paid federal income taxes for 2010 ... to the tune of $140,203.30.

As TMZ previously reported, Lindsay never cut the government a check for the $93,701.57 she was supposed to pay in federal taxes for 2009 either.

So far, no comment from Lohan ... but she previously blamed her accountants for the 2009 debacle ... so it's probably safe to say they're gonna get the blame for the 2010 screw up as well.

0130_celebrity_tax_problems_footers

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

buzz kill

peter

I THINK LINDSAY HAD A LOT OF THINGS ON HER MIND BESIDES TAXES ...LIKE STAYING OUT OF JAIL , SO IF SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS GOING TO JAIL ... THEN TAXES ARE NOT THE THINGS SHE WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT

AGENT smith

LINNOCENT!!!!

buzz kill

Taxes? What are those? Oh, thats right the beautifull people are to important to worry about such matters.

Phreaky

It's so untrue! And it's not my fault!

Trash.

bunny

Soon to come, 2011.

RaineeDrops

She is responsible for following up on those who work for her or manage her finances. She's a grown adult now, time to mature up and handle your business affairs responsibly. If you cannot be disciplined enough with your money then have your accountant remove a certain percentage of every income check you receive for any appearance, job, movie, magazine or tabloid story, and put that money into a savings account to pay into your taxes with quarterly.

What is sickening is to see her always assign blame, that it is someone else's fault, the accountant, my assistant, my manager, my PR rep, and on and on. Own what YOU are responsible for. File your taxes, pay them, be responsible.

You have to sign your own tax paperwork, therefore you should know if they were filed or not or paid or not. Don't blame your accountant, they can only go so far with their fiduciary duties on your behalf, you have to do the follow up and be proactive with overseeing your financial affairs.

Better make sure you took money out of that big ole Playboy check to set aside to pay in for 2011 taxes, or you will just keep repeating this cycle and pile on tax debt upon tax debt.

Grow up, seriously.

M

Okay, seriously.. What's it going to take to have her a$s thrown in jail? Not for just a few minutes either, but for good! And I mean a 'real' prison, with a hardened general population, too! I'm sorry, but every moment she is free, she is making a fool out of our justice system, or what is left of it. I, for one, would be MORE THAN HAPPY, to have her put in a state-to-state prisoner exchange system, if it would mean she would have to due an extented amount of jail time. So tell me, what's it going to take to make that happen? What's it going to take to see this little, untalented, retarded, whack of a bit¢h thrown in jail for years and years? Tell me.. I would be happy to pay the extradition cost!

Vinsetta

Who didn't see this coming after the Feds busted her loser (and really what a loser) ass for not paying her 2009 taxes. And what about the unreported income she takes in from turning tricks? Total deadbeat and should be jailed by the feds. EVERY time I think she can't outdo herself, she manages to do so. Loser.

susan

Lindsay didn't fire Lou Taylor her financial manager until 2011 so I'm guessing there will be a couple more debts to be paid. Besides, this is a small amout compared to some, it will get paid.

TMZ, why are you always on Lindsays case for these things? it happens all the time in Hollywood. You didn't report Robin Thicke owing the IRS $400,000. What Lindsay owes in comparison is pretty small.

Marilyn

When oh when is she gonna end up at the morgue in her own right?

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

She probably accidentally spent her tax money on trying to fix her face too many times. F*** she looks awful nowadays. Every single close-up of her face that I've see lately she looks like she's in her late 40's. What a train wreck she's become.

Nikki

This is not true!!! Black Cloud Lindsays #1 fan said she paid them. And we are all haters. Tmz is out to get her!

Skeptical

Linds just needs a few more weekends blowing and jerking at the Chateau and those debts will be paid! Line up, fellas, she's slashing prices!

Nikki

It's a week before her court date, wheres that "Glowing report" I want to see her glowing report.

I'm Nikki, move this story and show me a "Glowing report"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments