Whitney Houston

The Death Tub

2/14/2012 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The bathtub Whitney Houston died inTMZ has obtained a photo of the tub in which Whitney Houston died.

The photo was taken moments after police and EMTs removed Whitney's body from the bathroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

The photo shows the tub still filled with water.  There's a gravy dish at the bottom of the tub, which Whitney typically filled with olive oil to keep her skin soft.

Notice the two circular objects -- they're hair ties.

And there's a towel at the bottom of the tub -- possibly worn by Whitney to keep her hair dry while she was bathing.

0212_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ishcabibble

I feel like the air was just knocked out of me seeing this picture. Why would you post this?
And even more disturbing, who is the one that took this shot and released it, along with the other shot of her food tray?
This is really low.
Did this same person also get a shot of the toilet?
Well now I would not be surprised. The food thing and the wet floor was bad enough...but now the actual tub?
This makes it even more heartbreaking, especially for the family to know that this privacy is being evaded with these irrelevant pictures.

malinda

TMZ, in your quest to be first you have hit a new low even for you. Congratulations you insensitive people..

Hammer

Crack is whack!

Be a little inappropriate~

So let me get this straight everyone who worked for tmz was disgusted by the fact that Clive didn't cancel his pre grammy party, but y'all are fine with posting a picture of the bathtub Whitney died it...

Ishcabibble

EMTs? Wouldn't the Paramedics be the ones there for this level of emergency? EMTs have a VERY limited scope of what they can do. They cannot administer injections for one, so if Whitney needed an emergency shot of Naloxone(Google it) -they would not have had the capacity to give it to her. The list goes on, like having the capacity to attempt to jump start her heart, etc. I digress.
What I really want to point out is that I realize that ONLY authorities and EMTs were there, so therein lies the lowlife that took these shots.

Raine

Oh My beloved TMZ.. you have lost my respect today. Death tub?!?!?!?! REALLLY????????????????? YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR!

I HOPE you didn't actually buy this photo from someone and if you did, I hope they choke and you not far behind.

holly hobby

Congrats, you've gone too far, this puts us in the dead woman's bath water...you have zero respect for us and this poor misguided soul who everyone enabled. Yes, her ego got ultimately checked by the Creator, there, you happy. She is a teacher, it's a lesson to us all. And I do feel sorry.

Annie

WTH, Harvey & TMZ? You act as if you take the high road on certain photos you won't publish but you sink to the level to post THIS! You need not have published such a terrible photo, those who are low enough would have found them.

BOB

BOYCOTT TMZ,,,THIS IS A CRIME SCENE PHOTO THAT TMZ BOUGHT ,,,,NOW WHAT NEXT TMZ,,,,HARVEY SHAME ON YOU,,,THIS IS HER DEATH BED,,,,TMZ SHOULD NOT HAVE THESE,,,JUST BECAUSE HARVEYS A LAWYER???????????????????,,

FNR

What is this world coming to? This is too much! What next TMZ autopsy photos? sheesh

bluemoon

You've gone too far. The photo is bad enough but the headline is even worse. If you have a shred of humanity take this garbage down.

Phreaky

Like you really thought they wouldn't post it? They posted pictures of Michael Jackson's bedroom and bed where he died, what's the difference?

j

Girls often will put a towel at the bottom of the bathtub to make it more comfortable and less slippery, not neccesarily on her hair.

Phreaky

In the next week we can expect even more - Whitney's net value, and the amount she owes to creditors, which will be more than she has, probably casket pictures, cemetery pictures, grave site pictures...

ARTOFWAR

....As I have so many times told you doubting clowns before---TMZ has sources and connections in places that even the CIA doesn't have.

If you think this tub photo is something-- TMZ has other much more shocking pictures and information that even TMZ will not yet release.

Harvey--I told you once, and I will tell you again. You guys should launch a second Political Board-site, which caters to the goings-on of government and corporation corruption issues.

You guys would put CNN and FOX news into bankruptcy....Artofwar