Whitney Houston

The Death Tub

2/14/2012 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The bathtub Whitney Houston died inTMZ has obtained a photo of the tub in which Whitney Houston died.

The photo was taken moments after police and EMTs removed Whitney's body from the bathroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

The photo shows the tub still filled with water.  There's a gravy dish at the bottom of the tub, which Whitney typically filled with olive oil to keep her skin soft.

Notice the two circular objects -- they're hair ties.

And there's a towel at the bottom of the tub -- possibly worn by Whitney to keep her hair dry while she was bathing.

0212_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

COREY

IM DONE WITH TMZ. THIS IS A NEW LOW! ILL BE PRAYING THAT GOD HAS MERCY ON YOUR SOULS WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN.

hdaley

Harvey, I was hoping you would have pulled a Flint...He bought the photos of Jessica Lynch and never published. I wish you had done the same with this photo. Yes, shame on whoever sold the photo but shame on you because, I love your show, but there is a line and I believe you crossed it. Tyler Perry shuttle her HOME, you should have just arcieved the photos. This really is a tragic story. No one benefits. Shame on you Harvey (I used to really enjoy watching you..Not anymore)

BeReal

I feel so bad for Whitney & her daughter. Her great talent was exploited to the hilt & she was used, abused, and thrown on the dump heap of humanity. She died broke, busted, & disgusted after making her record company billions! So many black artists end up broke after making their record companies billions. Thank God musicians like Prince & Jay-Z have sense enough to get away from these vultures and do their own thing.

dogstyle313

thats whats up

my 2 cents

my thing is when someone dies thier bodily fluids leave thier bodies that is to clean of water for someone to die in

Tee

OMG NO RESPECT FOR THE DYING AND THE DEAD? NO RESPECT FOR THEIR HURTING, PAINING, GRIEVING FAMILY? WE DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS TUB! YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOUR-SELF TMZ! I JUST H-A-D TO COMMENT. DISGUSTING TMZ YOU AND THE ENQUIRER! DISPICABLE! I WOULDN'T DARE BUY THAT NATIONAL ENQUIRER, NON HUMAN!

Steven

TMZ..i guess it now stands for: Tacky...Messed up..and Zero Class..great pics guy of Whitney's 'death tub'..why the hell didn't you just copy the front page of the National Enquirer with Whitney in the casket???

beth

Are we sure this is real? I thought you void your bowels when you die.. that water looks pretty clean.

DC2412

Everyone is like blah blah shame on you TMZ. All of those commenters are the ones who clicked on the article to look at the picture. If it was that repulsive to them they wouldn't have clicked on it.

DC2412

Everybody is like blah blah blah shame on you TMZ. All of the commenters shaming TMZ are the one's who clicked on the article to look at the picture. If it was that repulsive to them they wouldn't have clicked on the article. The truth is the truth even if we don't like it.

dee

wow, i knew blacks were poor swimmers...what, too soon ?

IrateRoosterFlavoredLollipop

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...anyone that even thinks this picture is Legit should be shot. You DF ever read the lame retarded written caption? describing the most obvious details? Well then maybe I should get a picture of Ron Jeremy and show it to everyone!(from the waste down of course!)

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33