Ray J

Turns to Brandy for Support,

En Route to Whitney Funeral

2/17/2012 11:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_wspa8tup_0_ydis84hf

With his famous older sister Brandy by his side, a somber Ray J walked through LAX moments ago to board a plane bound for Whitney Houston's "Home Going" ceremony in New Jersey.

The siblings strolled quietly through the airport along with their mother. At one point, Brandy put her arm around Ray J as photogs fired off question after question about his relationship with Houston.

Earlier today, Ray J released a statement about Whitney ... saying her smile will "live in my heart forever."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

KalijhiA

Wow she died soo fast

nachomama

If you can't be trusted to take a bath...what's good with life anymore?

Telma

He was her drug connection!!!

barbara smutek

the olive oil in whitney houstons bathtub could have made the tub more slippery and caused her to slide under water..hummmmmmh

blackgale2004

Its not a factor anymore abou" Ray J OR BOBBY BROWN"Whitney is goneR.I.P.!!!!!!!

Crystal

TMZ get a life, and stop bothering these celebs!!!!

bigbaby

THEY ONLY HUMAN.

bjackson

leave the man alone

IT Support Houston

I would leave my 1st comment since it really captured my focus. I'll visit back here often to check for fresh articles.

Cathy

It is very sad that Pat and none of Whitney's family want Whitney to take the blame for her own behavior/mistakes. I LOVE & MISS her too but even I know that Whitney was a very strong person with a mind of her own. No one could have ever made Whitney take something that she did not want to take. And IF Whitney wanted "IT" not even Ray J or her mother could have talked her out of it, so please leave this young man alone and take a sabaticcal within yourself and maybe you will find the reason that Whitney took drugs in the first place. Maybe the family can start with the fact that they are not allowing her to take any responsibility for her actions. That may be the reason that she was on drugs to begin with.

Cindy

RayJ whole in was his sister. He is making more of this than he has a right too. He needs to sit down, she loved him as a friend and nothing else and he knows it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6