Whitney Houston Funeral

Programs!

Getcha Programs Here!

2/18/2012 4:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_whitney_program_WM_BTMZ obtained one of the programs distributed today at the family viewing for Whitney Houston.

The program -- titled, "I Will Always Love You" -- features photos of Whitney with some of the special people in her life -- including her daughter Bobbi Kristina, her mother and Clive Davis

Bobby Brown is not photo'd in the program.

The "Home Going" ceremony for Whitney is set to go down tomorrow at 12PM EST -- we'll be live streaming the entire thing.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

diane

How can I get one for my own personal treasure

Spago

Here's a copy of the program..............enjoy !

Elva Hall

I thought the funeral was emotionally moving for me,inspite of how whitney died, she had a beautiful voice,and i loved her music and acting saw her movies and look forward to Sparkle. How can i purchase a program of the service????

Elva Hall

I thought the funeral was emotionally moving for me,inspite of how whitney died, she had a beautiful voice,and i loved her music and acting,saw her movies and look forward to Sparkle. How can i purchase a program of the service????

Jose

Lol that is not the official whitney Houston funeral program......
I know the graphic designer personally that designed all the programs and ect....
It's a shame how people take full advantage on making $$$$ but should be respecting

DDT

Most people probably know by now that this isn't even the official progam. Anyway, I watched the entire funeral and it was one of the most inspiring and touching events I've ever seen. I applaud CNN for televising it and I applaud Whitney's mother for allowing the world to share in it. I'm a huge fan of Whitney's just as I am of Michael Jackson. Both had tremendous God given talent and shared their gifts with the world. Not only did watching Whitney's funeral uplift my spirit, it made proud because so much of African American ritual and culture is usually ignored and misunderstood. Even in death, Whitney's funeral showed an aspect of Black cutlure in a positive light with the ability to touch all races and faiths, that was moving and beautiful just as her voice was.

John Do

junk mail

akim

Hello thanks for the information

Kimmie Graham

Loved you Whitney! You will be truly missed.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12