'Biggest Loser '

The Show Must Go On ...

WITHOUT THE QUITTERS!!!

2/23/2012 12:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223_biggest_loser_tmz_EX
The "Biggest Loser" has trimmed some serious fat ... TMZ has learned TWO of the contestants who walked off the set this week have been cut loose for good ... and the show will continue without them.

TMZ has obtained photos taken today at the "Loser" ranch ... where production has resumed following a mass mutiny this week. TMZ broke the story ... several competitors stormed off the show in protest after getting word about a possible game "twist" that would give previously eliminated losers a shot at the $250k prize.

Sources connected to the show tell us ... producers are considering using the mutiny as a story point.

NBC is still refusing to comment on the situation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pudding Tang

reality t.v. sure does suck, storyline??? WEAKNESS!!!

Jay W.

Curse their mutinous souls... Cheeseburger anyone ?

Pam

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be Conda and Kim!!...Conda for sure!!!!!....every week I keep hoping that those two are going to get what is coming to them!...maybe now they will!!

Tinalouise

Are these the same people who are on now or is this a new season?
I have been watching in disgust over how this show has been going. Conda hates everyone, threatens to kick contestants, is rude and just all around terrible and no one has done a thing. The others are whiny babies who apparently think they run the show, if this is the same group that is. FIRE them all if it is...they are a bunch of ungrateful brats.

Kevin

I feel sorry for the people who would do this show for free just to lose weight. Get rid of those who are protesting. Not sure if you have watched any of this season but a couple of rude/arrogant people are on and hopefully they will be the ones sent packing.

Doreen S

Please tell me that one of the people that left is Conda! She was the number 1 trouble maker.

patty

i hope its conda and her group of follwers - i wish they would show on tv - i would LOVE to see conda walking out in shame - broke and fat!

Max

I bet it's 3-bedroom-Condo and her brother. If so, it's a serious improvement. Those two are cancer. Kick 'em out! (You gotta keep 'em separated!)

Greg

My wife and I watch this show all the time. I won't be watching it anymore. The members that walked off had every right to do so. Rules are rules and even though the producers have the right to change them, that doesn't mean that it is right or fare. I hope their ratings plumment, maybe then they will learn a lesson.

Lisa

Please let Conda be one of them!

Nicole

Oh please Lord let one of them be Conda. PLEASE

Why?

TMZ, thank you for this infomation. Now work your magic and tell us who it is. Because I don't want to wait to next week. It better be CONDA AND KIM OR CONDA AND MARK.

Christian

YESSSSS let it be Conda and Kim, the 2 biggest trouble makers

Mayu

of course they're going to use this as a story twist. Because they are MORONS at NBC. If they would actually LISTEN to fans... they'd see we're stick and tired of the bullying, the drama, the whining, the excuses and the focus on the negativity. If they had any balls, they'd say to ALL those who walked out... "There's the door, be sure to LET it hit your ass on the way out" and send them on their merry way while inviting the voted off contestants back to replace them. This was not what the show was about. NBC and Producers of the biggest loser are on the fast track to making sure the show gets canceled. Fans don't want to see this... and they're turning away.

Catherine

Wow, Thank you TMZ! This show has been the UGLIEST and FATTEST show ever. THe people on the Ranch have acted like spoiled fat dictators. I stopped watching two weeks ago. I read what happened to Adrian and Daphne. As soon as I find out who actually quit..and please let it be the real real ugly ones from the inside out..Maybe I will watch again. However, if Conda, Kim, Mark are still on..I will see you maybe next season. Bob and Dolvett have been too nice for too long..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments