DMX

I Hate Drake's Voice, His Face

... I Even Hate His HAIRCUT

2/23/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_3lqkwnq9_0_kmmupiw7(1)

Somebody call the paramedics ... because Drake just got BURNED -- courtesy of rap legend DMX, who claims he can't stand ANYTHING about the young MC ... right down to the kid's haircut.

DMX stopped by Power 105.1 in New York today where he unloaded on the rapper -- claiming, "I don’t like anything about Drake. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like what he talks about. I don’t like his face. I don’t like the way he walks. I don’t like his haircut."

X doesn't elaborate on the source of his hatred -- but insists he's cool with Drake's mentor Lil Wayne ... whose Young Money label signed Drake in 2009.

DMX also bashes Rick Ross -- saying, "He just talks about eating too much. How much can a n**** eat?"

Thanks to our friends at Power 105.1 for the clip -- click here for the full interview.

Matrix111

@Liz I think YOURE on crack. what has Drake EVER said that REMOTELY real, passionate, truthful, relevant or even close to taking people to church like DMX? FOH yo!!!!!! BTW its BEEN 10 years & people know DMX! dumb@$$

Kim

The real annoying one is the dude in the white T-shirt sitting in the chair!

Me

He needs his own stand up show because he is hillarious. Regardless of everyones opinions he was straight funny and wasn't even trying. Loved DMX the rapper and love DMX the comedian. Not a balcked out SUV with lights and siren - too too funny.

bboy

a lot of us aint feeling Drake and Rick Ross...

marge

Thanks DMX for saying what most of us think. Drake sucks.

dwit

Dont be a hater because DRAKE is WAY BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff.

this ***** Chalamange said Pac wasnt the best lyrist. TF!!!

Golden

LMAO LOVE DMX #thankyou

Detective. LaToya

LMAO! DMX is that dude. Drake's scary ass won't say NOTHING back to DMX.

NightOwl

Finally someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind.

Detective. LaToya

LOL! In what world is Drake better looking than DMX? X in his prime was the hottest, he was sexy as hell...well until the crack took over but DMX in his 20's and early 30s>>>Drake. Drake looks like a droopy dog.

just my opinion

drug addiction doesn't take away what a person contributed to their craft at the height of their success...such is true for every low profile and high profile, white or black so why is it necessary to bring up his drug addiction when he is being asked his OPINION about his peers? yall are bitter as hell. You guys give your opinion on actual singers, actual athletes, actual directors yet someone who is actually a part of the industry cant? haters gon hate. P.S. i actually like Drake's music but DMX was everything in H.S.

Washedupcelebs

DMX is just a washed up no talent old school rapper who couldn't get anybody to listen to him unless he trash talked other talented rappers. He's been out of tune since the 90's move over DMX and make room for "REAL" talent......

madman

These guys are all fake a## people.

Ryan

Irrelevant druggie trying to be relevant by starting up something I see.