DMX

I Hate Drake's Voice, His Face

... I Even Hate His HAIRCUT

2/23/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_3lqkwnq9_0_kmmupiw7(1)

Somebody call the paramedics ... because Drake just got BURNED -- courtesy of rap legend DMX, who claims he can't stand ANYTHING about the young MC ... right down to the kid's haircut.

DMX stopped by Power 105.1 in New York today where he unloaded on the rapper -- claiming, "I don’t like anything about Drake. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like what he talks about. I don’t like his face. I don’t like the way he walks. I don’t like his haircut."

X doesn't elaborate on the source of his hatred -- but insists he's cool with Drake's mentor Lil Wayne ... whose Young Money label signed Drake in 2009.

DMX also bashes Rick Ross -- saying, "He just talks about eating too much. How much can a n**** eat?"

Thanks to our friends at Power 105.1 for the clip -- click here for the full interview.

Cnicole

- To me it just seems like some old ass non-important rapper coming after Drake, So what if he doesn't have the same rap sheet as DMX , but at least he doing ****.. He just seems like a hater trying to down someone successful. No one forced this ***** to like Drake or even listen to Drake. So I don't really see how this is relevant. He needs to **** his old ass down and shut the **** up.&; When has Drake ever acted like he was hard? He doesn't try to be and he isn't so most of these comments aren't even talking about ****.

suewoogang

yeah me too

JB THA TRUTH

I feel the same Drake Sucks! Rick Ross Does to.. But i see i see Hip Hop Music slowly making its way back Like Yella Wolf thats Music.

Dams

I don't care about Drake and the other dude, just it's too easy to trash these kids, so many deserve it too...In fact to me all that generation of rappers sucks but they have the right to do theirs stuffs as long as there are dudes to buy it...But I still a fan to The Dog, hope he enjoys us again & stay far of troubles...Life is to short to spend all that time behind the bars...

Tres

I COMPLETELY AGREE. I CAN'T STAND DRAKE. WHAT DID IT FOR ME IS THE WAY HE BEHAVED I BELIEVE AT THE BET AWARDS AFTER SHOW. HE WAS SITTING NEXT TO TARAJ P. HENSON AND WHEN SHE WAS BEING INTERVIEWED HE WAS PRETENDING TO LICK HER. HE'S BEEN IN THE GAME WAY TOO LONG TO ACT ALL STAR STRUCK. I WAS EMBARASSED FOR HIM. ON A SHALLOW NOTE,HE LOOKS LIKE HE MISSED THE SPECIAL BUS AND CAN'T DRESS TO SAVE HIS LIFE. I'VE SEEN PEOPLE DRESS MORE HIP FOR CHURCH. HE DOESN'T HAVE THE "IT" FACTOR IMO.

Tres

DMX IS LOOKING FIIIIIINNNNNNNNE FOR SUCH A HEAVY DRUG USER...

UPYOURS

Gee TMZ, trying to amp up a thug fight? He didn't say he HATED all that, he said he didn't LIKE all that. So, if things end up in a thug war with people getting hurt and/or killed, sure hope they sue the hell out of you for your salacious "reporting".

gossipgirl86

I love DMZ but he is just being a fkn HATER...not cute man...

AJ810

Way to go X, tell everybody how it is and the people who don't like what you have to say knows the truth hurts.

Tasha

I hate when these rappers (so called ole school ) get on here trying to diss the new generation of rappers. Especially when the ole school are in jail or doped out.... Broke asses wish they had somethithing and don't. Sounding like a dog with a cold ( DMX). I kno some of the new generation have problems too. DMX time to go collect your social security check.... Oh I forgot b/cause you stay in jail more than you make music u don't qualify.Rotflmao

Dams

waaff waaff...rrruuuuhhhhh...

Ray

he got dat crack head twitch!

Tres

"where is Drake right now? all over our radio, iPod, TV, LIVE SHOWS...and where is DMX right now?....uh....who's DMX again?"

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAY OF THINKING. KIM K IS ALL OVER THE MEDIA. DOES THIS MAKE HER RELEVANT OR TALENTED? YOU ALL ARE SO FICKLE.

Tres

I CAN'T STAND DRAKE,BUT I THINK THESE RAPPERS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM BEING CANADIAN MORE THAN ANYTHING.

Tres

"Ok why aren't black people ( Al and Jesse) all upset for DMX using the N word on air and calling another person(doesn't matter skin color) a N i g g e r??????? I dont get it if i got on air and being white and called Drake a n i g g e r I would be out of a job and have al and jesse harrasing me...."

I'M BLACK,BUT DON'T USE THE WORD. MANY BLACKS DON'T FOR THAT MATTER. I DON'T THINK IT'S FAIR TO PAINT A BROAD BRUSH LIKE THAT. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BLACKS ARE "INDIVIDUALS". WE ARE CAPABLE OF THINKING FOR OURSELVES. THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU STOPPED THE STEREOPTYPING. BUT THE ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,A BLACK PERSON CAN USE THAT WORD WHEN REFERRING TO ANOTHER BLACK PERSON. IT MAKES SENSE TO ME THAT A WHITE PERSON DOESN'T HAVE THAT OPTION BECAUSE OF THE RACIST CONNOTATION. FRANKLY,I THINK YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE OR HOW BLACK PEOPLE TREAT EACH OTHER. YOUR TRYING TO DISGUISE YOUR RACIST FEELINGS AS CONCERN. NICE TRY THOUGH.