« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Bosh & Baby Mama

Ripped by Custody Judge --

Stop Fighting Like Children!

2/27/2012 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0227_chris_bosh_BN_01
Chris Bosh
and his baby mama Allison Mathis just got scolded in court by the judge in their ongoing custody battle -- who reprimanded the ex-couple for refusing to hash out their parenting problems ... without the government's help.

TMZ broke the story ... Bosh dragged Mathis to family court this morning in Orlando -- just hours after the All-Star game -- insisting she's doing everything she can to ruin his relationship with his 3-year-old daughter ... putting up a fight every time he wants to see his kid.

But the judge was pissed he even had to hear the case -- chastising the former couple for involving lawyers in what should be a simple levelheaded discussion about sharing custody.

The judge said, "Life passes you by waiting for lawyers and cases to resolve. Meanwhile, the world continues."

The judge then reluctantly set a visitation schedule that will allow Bosh to see his daughter -- and both parties agreed to it. If either Bosh or Mathis violates the agreement, that person could be held in contempt.

Bosh's lawyer tells TMZ, Chris "is appreciative of the time the judge took on this case to ensure that he received consistent, meaningful time with his daughter."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RaineeDrops

In divorces, the children handle it like adults, while the adults handle it like children.

Sad, but true. The children are usually the mature ones, the adults are the spoiled bickering children.

OMG

I seriously don't understand why some women try to stop the father child relationship. Just because you don't like him anymore doesn't make the child stop loving their father. Get over yourself!

UPYOURS

Still haven't seen where she has any good reason for interfering in the father/daughter relationship. If there is danger for the child, ok, that's understandable but haven't heard that there is. Am I missing something?

who cares

If I were the Judge I would have requested the child be present in court.. Once everyone was present I would have asked the bailiff to get the child and giver her to her daddy. Then I would have looked at her and said you are not getting your child back until I feel you diserve to see her. Which would be the same amount of days you refused the father visitation rights.. If anyone is playing games it is always the mom as they have all the power in court.

Woot

I don't know anything about these two or their troubles, but I do know that this is one ugly mofo.

Fat Mike

uh-oh, she's doing a Halle on him

Fran

I applaud any man who is fighting to see his child/children.These kids needs to know that they are love and wanted.She is just pissed because he is moving on with his life without her. Go and get ur self a man.

writenow

Fantastic news. Generally, Family Court judges act more like this

Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS BOSH!!!! You made the right move by not giving up! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DV

Bosh isn't the one acting childish. Not sure how the judge expects him to work it out with someone who only wants to obstruct his visitation.

The Neko Nation

An NBA player who has X amount of babies mommas and doesn't want to pay child support? Who would have imagined that? Typical ghetto animals.

Joe

I don't see why Mr. Bosh was scolded. It seems to me that it is the mother that is the one acting like a child. He on the other hand is doing what he needs to do to see his children.

kcrosie

My DH has the baby mama from H-E-L-L. The reason they can't work it out is because SHE ***WON'T*** F-ING WORK IT OUT. She must have 100% control of the kids at all times and her sole purpose in life is to keep the fighting and arguing and agitation perpetually going -- and she uses the kids to do it. That Judge needs to get over himself and do something for the dads out there that are not deadbeats and just want to be a part of their children's lives. The legal system does not recognize father's rights with a d-a-m-n.

Everyones~A~Star

let the man see his child wtf is wrong with ppl? its his kid and wanting to father is a good thing.

Steve

I support Chrissy Bosh 100%.... Some women are seeking ways to claim that men are dead beat when they are the ones who keep the kids away from their responsible dads. I have been in my sons life from birth and no longer to be with the mom. I was dragged into court just to see with my son..... Women are the weakest vessel but we need to understand that men can be victims too....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments