Octomom

Driver's License SUSPENDED

2/28/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0227_octomom_EX_01Someone has finally suspended Octomom's license to do something -- but unfortunately it isn't her license to procreate ... it's just her license to drive.

Octo got a ticket for driving the wrong way down a one-way street in Beverly Hills last September. She was supposed to either appear in court or pay the ticket by December 20, but she missed her court date ... resulting in her license getting suspended.

Now how will Nadya commute back and forth to her ... job?

UPYOURS

All she has to do is pay the fine, tell the judge I am sorry, offer a blow job, license reinstated.

Ginger

I really feel sorry for her. She explained how she ended up with 8 embryos and her dr was as culpable in this as she was. Now that they're here, she does her best to care for them. I just can't pile on her - her life is difficult enough.

Big D

Okay she can go away now.

tim@browndogindustries.com

Someone needs to push her cancel button.

Tammy

Is there a car made to safely fit that many children? I'm thinking she needs a CDL and a bus to transport those kids.

Alvin

She's a danger on the street. Let's just hope the kids weren't w/her. Wait a sec, kids couldn't have been with her - this was one of her many ME days!

RaffyBStatenIsland

How will she get to and from her job? I guess we'll find out when she gets one!

ralphie the one-eyed

Its spelled Driver License. There is no: ‘s

Amber

I hope someone will be around that does have a car!!! With 8 fricking kids, I can only imagine how many get hurt in some sort of way each day just playing!!! I feel so sad for those poor kids, someone please step in and take them from this train wreck!!!!!

Illinois person

There're sorry excuses walking about in life but this one takes the cake. She and Kate (plus 8) ought to be kissin' cuzins' cause both are so desperate for fame yet have not an ounce of talent between the two of them. At best, Kate is at least easy on the eyes but this one is just plain gross. Take your brood and board the bus (you're probably getting free bus tokens from the state anyway). Go away and stay there.

Vanessa

she is the most trouble mixed raced person to ever walk on this planet dang mami you need to be part of the FLDS church or become bff with mrs Duggard.....Geeez you need Jesus so bad I don't know what to do with you but I'll pray for you..!

mike

Unlike Lindsay Lohan who its easy to blame for her problems with Octomom its much harder. Since she has those kids its her fault for having you still feel sorry for those kids because her mistake not only affected her but also those kids she refuses to give up for adoption. Sigh she should just give up those kids already so they and her can have a chance. She's not exactly helping herself or her kids by staying sitting in the mess that she made. Seriously stop being selfish already. It's bad enough you stupidly brought them into this world you can at least do the noble thing and give them up so they actually have a chance at a normal childhood and life overall

LOL did tmz purposely crop her image close enough so she appears naked? Ugh please don't

Vernon P. Alarcon

IS THAT KIM KURDASHICAN without makeup?

Meanie

You mean to tell me this puta still has her kids? Jeezus.

Meanie

I didn't know squeezing out brats like a farm cat was a job.