« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Britney's First Husband

Jason Alexander

Is RIPPED!

3/3/2012 12:25 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jason Alexander is in the best shape of his lifeEight years after marrying Britney Spears for 55 hours in Vegas, Jason Alexander is in the best shape of his life.

The yoked 30-year-old is now training to be an MMA fighter and by the looks of it he definitely has the goods for it.

Unlike K-Fed, breaking up with Britney does the body good.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Fat Mike

He's looking a lot better than he did on Seinfeld

Be a little inappropriate~

1. she dumped him 2. he's in shape cause you don't get any cash by being married for only 55 hours 3. Who the hell cares about this loser, it must really be a slow news day.

Cognizant _illiberal

everyone and their mother is training to be an mma fighter , pretty sad i remember renting ufc videoes in the early 90's when i was a kid before it became what it is today just for the real fighting but for some reason it did not scratch my childish itch for the drama so i would also rent wwf royal rumbles , now a days i dont follow it at all those guys get paid jack and are not proving anything i have friends that have done felony fights that would wreck any of those guys

The Stinky Hindu

Are they talking about being high/drunk or in shape cuz he looks both, hes higher than a kite..

PopTart

THAT'S NOT RIPPED! He's well toned.

Chris

He does have a hot body. Too bad about his face.

Digger

I don't trust a man who shaves his junk.

BB not bb

I wonder if he still misses Britney or if he is married now. I think he is the one she should have stayed with. I guess her mom didn't hink he was showbiz enough for her but now he is even becoming that. Kevin was a terrible choice for her. I don't know about Jason either. Is she married to him yet? He seems more like her handler than her boyfriend.

At least evil Kevin is gone. He was a real nightmare. Also those Arab guys did her no good. She is too nice of a girl for some of the low-lives on this planet.

sara

nice body...face needs some work..eeww

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

After being married to Britney the pig for just 55 hours would make me constantly hurl until my stomach muscles formed a six pack too. Getting away from that Hillbilly was the best thing he could have ever done for himself.

yessir

Nice body ugly face.

nof

How does this work, by the way...

-The dude sends TMZ his picture ...

-Info that he's "Now training for MMA..."

-And TMZ merely puts it up on the website?

And why -

Cuz he was with Brit for a day or two...?

And in his query, does he write, hey, remember me, I was with Brit for a day or two ...

"and now what I'm doing is ..."

Cuz, seriously, we're all in really good shape ...

But an MMA fight in our ... or his ... future ... doubt it.

nof

Granted the dude's in awesome shape/more power to him.

Um, but I don't think it was HE that called off the Brit relationship, TMZ.

I think she had a-cup-of-COFFEE with the guy ...

your own luck

But he is still dumb and ugly.

SURFCOWBOY